So Cal guys that are mechanically stock.

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Evolve, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Anyone near L.A. (626 area code) interested in shooting a vid from a dead-stop and freeway pulls?

Reason being i'd like to see how much more power i've "gained" from the Mods i've placed. I figured the best way to gauge the results is by having a stock lancer next to me.

parts are on the sig 8)

and i still have a couple copies of my mixes i've passed out for all those who like them some electronic music. :headbang:

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Let me know, I (or we are) am willing to help. Plus I want my beer!!!! :D

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

i was actually thinking about you when i made this thread but i didnt wanna either A) literally call you out on the thread title lol B) not give anyone else the chance to meet up and snap some vids.

i'll let this thread go for a day and then tomorrow we'll set something solid up.

We could even record the turnbull canyon shenanigans before we hit up the freeway and deadstop recordings.

by the way are you mechanically stock? not that it REALLY matters.

4. bras_33

^Mechanically yes, yes I am. But the driver isnt :twisted: I pwnd tCs, honduhs, seR and a few others,so I really dont think you want to be on that list!!! j/k.

We can make this also another mini meet. To let you know, Saturday maybe. Sunday for sure.

5. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

ill go im bone stock :]

6. bras_33

cool, but just dont reveal your shiney pulley and the heat shield besides arent you slowmatic!!! :twisted: , j/k

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lmao.

and id suggest sunday afternoon/evening because Saturday im hitting up the California Speedway with my car crew so they can do some drag racing. Should be alot of cars going too.

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

perfect. two birds with one stone because you wanted to see some of the parts on my WHIP WHIP WHIP anyways :D

9. bras_33

Same here, you running or spectating?

10. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

im spectating. the guys im caravaning out to Fontana with want to meet at my buddy's Turbo shop right across the street from the Track. maybe have some breakfast. These fuckers are going early. but i don't wanna get left behind so im tagging along early with cuz they need to register their cars or what-not.

you're going too? nice 8)

11. bras_33

I am running with my other team. To get stock numbers compared to mods, also to brush up on my launches and see what it can do in the 1/4. Also to see if I can do better than 16.6 and try to reach 15.9. I know I will hit 17 my first time. 5speed ES FTW!!!

12. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

what time are you heading out there? going by yourself? we need to meet up seeing as though were gonna be out there. Bring Kink.

we could make the vids on the way home. lol

13. bras_33

Well, I have to wake up the roosters so they can wake everyone up, lol. I will be there early as well. I will be with LADSM.COM, my other team with 2g eclipses. If kink wants to go, cool. But that is way early for him, lol.

PM sent

14. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

you haz 2g freinds, I haz 3g freinds. one nice mitsu familia. 8)

15. bras_33

YUP, just to let you know I still have my 2g. The 3gs are also running?

16. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol yea. some of them started freindly bashing eachothers mod's so some of them are settling it. plus our crew has members with vettes, mustang cobras, trans ams, evo's, Sti's and etc so were gonna have a good showing out there.

17. bras_33

A good variety.

18. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Bras, This saturday some of us are meeting on Hacienda Blvd to hit up Turnbull Canyon and then head off to Dave N Busters afterwards.

You should come man. Kink might show. This will Guarantee you a drink from me. :D

canyon run around 12. Should be fun! come out. 8)

19. bras_33

Cool, I am in. Let me know where

20. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

anyone else in the area is also welcomed to join.

-Meeting on Hacienda Blvd around 12
    -Hitting the canyons when all parties have arrived
    -Goin to Dave N Busters after the canyon-run for some Gaming. :glasses7:

and by the way. if you have a video recorder, bring it. :D we need to make the vids. if kink and bras don't have one, post. So i can arrange to borrow a buddy's or something.