So Cal crew. Speed Zone December 18th (tomorrow)

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Evolve, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I invited Kink but we all know he won't show up. lol

I havent been there in years and they have a special on Tuesday's and Thursdays for $15 play all games all night. The place closes @ ten.

I invited my socal3g crew and want you guys to come out too. Since the krispy kreme meet got post-poned we needed something to do with our Tuesdays.

Ill be arriving around 6-7 so that i can have a drink (they have a bar there) and play some racing games.

here's the link. http://www.speedzone.com/losangeles/index.html

if some are local you should come out for a bit.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

if it doesnt rain, I am in

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

shizzle. it's supposed to rain tomorrow?

4. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

:( dam got finals.

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

maybe next time? 8) :D

6. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

That will be what Kink says as well.

I havent heard anything about rain. I will be there. Are there any deals in terms of going on the track? $15 is for the arcade right?

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

as a matter of fact there IS a deal for people who plan on "tracking". That url i posted up above is a direct link to SpeedZone and they're "specials"

games and racing specials. lmao but no Drink specials. damnit.....

8. bras_33

f'n drunk...I will be there regardless!!

9. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Fifteen Buck Tuesday and Thursday*

All the Games, All the Fun,
    All for just $15 Bucks
    All day Tuesday & Thursday, purchase a $15 wristband and play all the video games you can handle. Redemption games not included but can be played with a regular play card.

For $10 more, get unlimited racing on
    Turbo Track. Add another $10 and get unlimited racing on the Slick Track.
    Must buy $15 Buck Tuesday and Thursday before adding Turbo Track and Slick Track. Video games open to wrist banded "Fifteen Buck Tuesday & Thursday" guests only.

*This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Certain redemption and video games not included. Some height restrictions apply. Wristbands and cards are non-transferable. Card Activation fee may apply.

10. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

It would almost be worth taking a day off from work and spending all day there....damn.

By the way Evolve, your sig is #1

11. bras_33

:laughing3:

LMFAO...Good thing people do not really read sigs, brudda

12. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

wow thats really cool you guys have meetings like that...hopefully we got meetings like that here in norcal bayarea...wish i could be there and show off my lancer with my mods on it i mean i dont have that much but enough to prove the worth of my car...

13. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol. there's no "proving" anything. A lancers' a lancer 8)

just make sure you do your part in organizing events/meets/get togethers. You'll see some lancers around. Say what's up, tell em about Lt.com, and you'll have some meet-up 'spots' in no time.

14. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

thanks to sub bringing attention hopefully you get those pictures of Honda's you wanted 8)

15. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

which is the drag-racing one? i'd likely skip that one. The go-kart tracks look fun. i live so damn close to this place and i never once raced these little buggers. should be interesting....

16. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

the slick tracks and the turbo track are fun but the drag one is pretty lame

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

you comin?

8)

18. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

until wat tym u guys gonna be there? I got finals til about 8:30, if you guys are still there around 9:30, I'll definitely drop by depending on who from LT are going..

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

awwwww weak. stay home then.

:D

20. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

I'll try to make it out to this, if I come I'll be in a giant green suburban haha

soo.. we'll see :D