silver lancer mods and color combos??

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by wreckognize, Feb 14, 2012.

1. wreckognize

wreckognize New Member

hey guys,

i have a 2011 silver lancer es and i was wondering whats a great combo for colors and show some pics if you guys can. thanks.

2. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

Black, silver, dark grey, etc. Depends on your taste really.

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I did something that turned out really nice. I've had my calipers painted blue, silver, purple, white, and none of those colors looked as good as the satin black that I have on there now. My car is GG, but I think a satin black would look sick on the AS lancer. Match it with some drilled/slot rotors, and it looks great. But, as with everything is my opinion on that.

The thing about silver....you can use just about ANY color as an accent color and it look good. Just make sure that when you pick a color, use the same shade on everything that you want to match. It really looks cheap if your accent color varies with different parts.

But I'll take a good picture of my rotors/calipers tomorrow to show you how clean they look....at least I think so...

4. wreckognize

wreckognize New Member

cool thanks! looking forward to see a picture of your rotors/calipers.. and ill take satin black as a consideration for my combo..

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Any pictures of them when they were purple? Sounds sick.

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Lance....I think this is the best ones of when they were purple. My laptop that I kept all my old pics on was stolen a few years ago....so I have to work with what I have..

[​IMG]

7. wreckognize

wreckognize New Member

that looks sick man! ill start working on my lancer soon.. its still all stock right now but i ordered some parts online already.. its gonna take a while cause of financial wise.. but everything should turn out great! ill post pics when i start on my lancer

8. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Can't really see them, but the black calipers look sick, son.