Sept. 30th BBQ after Dry Lake bed meet

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

After your meet at the dry lake beds stop by for BBQ! Let me know who is in so I can prepare.

Subawho------- Let me know what time you will be done there so i can schedule accordingly. Ty!

U guys dont need to bring anything but yourselves.

2. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

nice im ready!

come out with us!

3. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Yeah just meet up with us and then we can roll over to your place when we are done :)

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

COOL, can I bring my appetite? :D

Sub - what would be the PERFECT time to get there and do this run? Consider this, it gets dark earlier now so that maybe an issue. Could I invite some of my other guys from my crew?

5. Subawho

Yeah you can invite other people. I figure if we get a decent amount of people we could just do a rallycross while we are out there :p

I only have 6 cones though :?

I say we get out there at 1pm. Realistically, people will start getting bored after about 2 hours (depending on how much you like driving your car) and also we will be outside of town so I doubt people will want to drive back into town to gas up and come back again.

If we meet there at 1, we should be maxed by 4pm, so we can have an afternoon BBQ

6. Guest

Guest Guest

4pm is cool with me.

I will be in O.C. until 2ish so I wont b able 2 make the run with ya, but I will be home in time to get bbq going.

Please let me know definately how many of u r coming. pm me the amount. bring as many people and yes Bras_33 bring ur appetite. LOL! I love to cook so it will be fun for me.

7. bras_33

Yeah boyeeee, I love to eat bbq!!!! Being of age would you mind I get a 24 or 30 pack of colorados finest water? If thats what you like.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Sure bring it!

9. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

So who is officially going?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

thats what I wanna know.

I guess if anything we will find out Sat @ Sonic!

11. bras_33

add your name to the list.

1. bras_33

12. Guest

Guest Guest

1. bras_33
    2. KRU

PLZ keep posting

13. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

1. bras_33
    2. KRU
    3. Kinkbmxrydr

14. Subawho

I am number 4

15. bras_33

^ :D

1. bras_33
    2. KRU
    3. Kinkbmxrydr
    4. Subawho

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey guys, I got hats being made right now. I tried to have for Sonic meet but no way. However I will have them by this Sundays BBQ after the dry lake beds.

3- White Flex fit

2- Black Flex fit

Across the front is the LT logo with the red diamond star and So. Cals Finest and on the side of the hats it has the LT.com logo on it.

1. KRU- white
    2. Bras_33 - Black

Now I wish I could do them for free, but... Well I cant sorry guys and girls.
    Set up fee-$45
    Hat w/ Logo-$20
    Total: $145/5= $29 each

What I will do is pay for the set up plus my hat and leave the hats @ $20 each.

After this first 5 if some1 doesnt want the So. Cals Finest on the hat, its no prob. I can also do it where the LT.com logo is on the front. Any combination of the 2 logos or 1 of the 2 are possible.

17. bras_33

Yeah boyeeeeeeeee!!!!

18. Subawho

Ill take one, just want to see them in person before I choose a color

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Koolio! No worries. I chose blk and wht since they r the most universal. However I can get gray, red( wont look good with the red Diamond star, but it can be changed to any color), brown, blue.