SEMA SEMA SEMA

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw a post on here about Extreme Dimensions needing an 08 and I e-mailed them yesterday and guess what... Thats right! Its on. I drop it off 2mrw for them to build the kit. Not only that they r doing a c/f hood, c/f trunk, full frnt/rear bumper and side kit along with fenders and a new wing.

So im taking out of the paint shop and dropping it off with them.

Get this, they work with 5 different magazine companies and a crap load of performance compnaies. They said that they set us up with group rates and discounts. Not just with them but with the other companies they work with.

Gotta get that logo figured out for us on the car for SEMA! Im gonna c if I can extra passes and it will b first come first serve for pasiing out the passes. Well ok Bras-33 is for sure to get 1. So I will c how many passes I can get. I have 5 companies I can hit up.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Good lookin out :D !!!! hahaha SEMA bee-otches!!!! I dont know if you want to but I made some very inexpensive unofficial "official license plates" for the LT site and I can send them to you ASAP. PM me your address if you are interested.

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hell yeah!!!

4. bras_33

^pm sent

5. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

Dude, I wish I could get a ticket to SEMA. I would crap my pants at the opportunity...

Bill

6. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL! plz no stinkies! LMAO!

7. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

Would you rather I scream like a girl, get drunk, and go streaking in a upscale white suburban neighborhood??

Anything for those damn tickets...

Bill

8. Guest

Guest Guest

if u do that we r posting them pics! LOL!

Well like I said i will see what I can do.

9. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Wow man so you are gonna pay for all of the parts to get installed? Thats the one thing that made me say no to them :lol:

10. bras_33

^ditto, I carry a pic of my 08 when I took my car to AEM, lol

11. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

i keep mine hand and show it off to any lancer :D

on my dash :D

now we need the viynal

12. bras_33

^vinyl :D

13. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

^i should of googled checked it first :D

ya so did jake say anything about that?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you talking about the logos?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Well honestly I dont have to pay for any of it. That is some of the I do. Also I have 1 buddy that owns a paint supply distribution and another that owns a paint shop. So I am kinda lucky.

I build car year round for these types of events. I should have a total of 12 car and 7 trucks thier that I built. I dont own them of course but I build them for different companies.

This is why I am excited to be part of this site and to be of any help possible to every one here. It works out for every 1.

Any ways I dropped off the car today to Extreme Dimensions. The rendering they have for the kit is pretty sick. Along the lines of the new EVO, but even cooler.

16. bras_33

Cooler than the X?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

I think its cooler. more refine front and the c/f hood is gonna b hot. oh and they said a c/f trunk.

18. bras_33

^oh man, cf hood and trunk, I feel a semi going right now, lol

19. Guest

Guest Guest

man u aint right! LOL! We will be getting a club discount. they might even donate a kit and or a hood for the bbq as well.