Seatbelt Mod v2.0!

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by Homie, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Homie

Homie Well-Known Member

So has anybody figured out how to disable the seatbelt dinger? It still gets on my nerves.

I also believe it doesn't do it as often as it used to. I can drive about a mile before I hear it go off (or maybe I'm just so used to it I don't even realize it's there). I also don't think it stays on as frequent...but as soon as you come to a complete stop it is eager to remind you to fasten your seatbelt.

I will pay 100 bucks for the information on how to remove this annoying feature from my car.

2. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

you just don't get it do you??

this thread is just going to be locked again. If there is a mod out there then find out yourself...I don't think anyone here is going to be willing to help on a mod like that homie

is this your 3rd attempt now to have a thread locked??

3. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

*hopes u get a ticket and learn the easy way*... the hard way would be getting into a crash...

4. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

somebody lock this

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I would already but not a MOD.

Done.

6. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

^^+1 on that. Dude turn on the news and look at the people killed. Why would you not wear a seat-belt, its just dumb. Go be a retard somewhere else rather than the streets.

7. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

The old saying come to mind...

"If you play with fire, sooner or later you'll get burned"

I was in an accident when I was 16, I wasnt wearing my seatbelt. Needless to say the parimedics had to extract my head out of the windsheild... and I left behind a chunk of my forhead for good measure.... I learned the hard way.

After that I always wear my seatbelt, no matter how short a trip I take. And, it paid off, cuase when a drunk guy driving a S10 smashed head-on into me in my little 1980 honda civic a year later, I walked away without a scratch.. and that accident was way worse then the one I had when I was 16.

Moral of the story... We are all telling you this for your own good... Wear your seltbelt and live a long life.

8. Homie

Homie Well-Known Member

All the things you have mentioned are very true.

But some of us have some balls.

You guys don't get the point....I have never said I didn't wear my seatbelt. If I am going afar....I wear my seatbelt.. If I'm out Saturday crusing.. I'll wear my seatbelt. But if I am just going to a five or ten minute distance sometimes I won't wear my seatbelt. My car has no right to tell me to buckle up. I'm paying 600 dollars a moth for the POS and I'll be damned if it's going to bitch at me about not buckling up. This is my opinion...this is why I would like it fixed. Hell if it was fixed....I might just wear my seatbelt everyday. I just don't want it telling me to do it.

9. Homie

Homie Well-Known Member

Get them, pay them, move on...

10. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

Yea, but the government does!

11. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

i remember your last thread. you said something like "I just don't want it telling me what to do! argblblelblablalblee!!!! "

i laughed back then too.

12. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Has nothing to do about having balls. You want to be a retard go right ahead, and yes the government can tell u to buckle up. Oh wait they do.

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

If you barley hear it anymore then why do you want to take it off?

Just ignore it like you just said and you'll be fine or just wear it geez.

14. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Dude, I was trying persuade you to wear your seatblet in a non-confrontational way. Then you say I have no balls? That just shows how immature you really are. My response to your statement... Some of us have brains.

I guess you dont really pay attention that much to the world around you. Most accidents happen within 1 to 2 miles of a persons' home. Also accident rates are much higher during short trips when compared to longer trips.

Dont you mean you want to break it? Becuase it is doing exactly what its designed to do...

I first responded trying to talk you out of driving with no seatbelt... but now, as far as I'm concerned, have at it... go ahead, dont wear your seatbelt.. It would just be one less moron in the world that doesnt listen to sound advice.

Im done with you.

15. azn_ghetto

azn_ghetto Well-Known Member

in 5 to 10 min u could still get into an accident

but if u really dont want that thing tellin u when 2 wear a seatbelt or not y dont u just cut the wire or somethin, but no1 here or anywhere will tell u wht wire 2 cut or wht not cause no1 wants to do that

i mean all the people here tellin u 2 put on ur seatbelt on its for ur own saftey

this has nothing 2 do with havin no balls, i mean wht does not wearing ur seatbelt prove to any1? that u r the shits... i dont think so, most people think of it as stupidity

16. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

Whats so annoying about wearing a seatbelt?? Its one of the easiest things to do when u get into your car. and its saves lives.. What can be better then that, its the first thing i do in my car, everytime. I feel weird when i'm driving without my seatbelt

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

the best thing about this thread is that Homie apparently HATES BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

so this thread of us TELLING HIM to get over it must be pissing him off.

somewhere in Ohio is a very pissed off Lancer owner. Wearing his seatbelt. hahahah

18. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

This guy is awesome. Because I normally wear a seatbelt I just fumbled around in my pants and he is right...

It turns out I have a vagina. :x

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

hey there sweet thing got any plans later???? :D

20. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I dunno man, I might need to get some bigger boobs before youll think Im hawt :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.