SB Lancers

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by GTS-SB, Dec 17, 2007.

1. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/size][/color][​IMG]

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

SB in the house!

i got busted by the cops for carrying a keg. I was 19 at the time. Lmao i had to go to classes up there too. sucked. that shit was boring. Still...UCSB girls Ftw.

3. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Ok, its official I can now push you guys to go to Santa Barbara...

GTS-SB, have you ever drove Figueroa Mountain Road? I fell in love with it. Know if there are ever canyon runs on that road? Id love to plan one, would you be down? I need to bust the balls of these other So Cal guys to experience that drive.

4. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

hell yeah id be down I’ve been on that road before. We also have Highway 154 San Marcos Pass which is a long and windy road going up a mountain! Let me know, maybe you’ll have more luck than me. I’ve spoken to 2 lancer owners here in SB but they don’t seem to be down. Lets get it together!!

5. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Yeah I know the area. We had a road rally up there recently and that was how I discovered Figueroa Mtn Rd....and I fell in love with it. One lane...gates...cows....amazing turns... :love7:

I say we get a canyon run in SB going for January :D

6. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

sounds good

sounds like a plan!

7. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

do you still live in SB???? got busted by the Foot Patrol huh???? been there done that :twisted:

8. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Sub you are such a douche...I am in...my sched for Jan:

January 5th-California Speedway
    January 6th-nothing
    January 12/13-nothing
    January 19-BBQ
    January 20-nothing
    January 26-Dyno day
    January 27-Shorty's b-day, TBD

9. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

I'm down if someone wants to set this up, I get my car back hopefully friday, so just post a date :D

10. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

lets do it!!! January in Santa Barbara!!! let me know whats up! we can get a bite to eat then tame the hills