Rear Ended good

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by LancerGTS, Oct 28, 2007.

1. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

My luck sucks my baby got rear ended at a stop light the stupid teenage bitch didnt stop

fucked.jpg

This is the stupid bitches volvo

fucked1.jpg

her car went right under mine the tow truck had to lift mine just to get the bitches car off. it sucks my car is still driveable but looks like shit! i hate it. Im now forced to get the body kit for the car now..."Darn" lol but hey shit happends. well see how things go. Jrox i feel you bro!

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

F'n SUCKS!!!! now you can get a bodykit (like you said) and a new cf trunk or get a new GTS w/a 5-speed, :twisted: lol. Are you going to let insurance take care of it?

3. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

looks like my bumper but less worse. im sorry that happen

4. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

Good luck with the claim. Just remember, eventhough the accident was NOT your fault your insurance will still go up.

Now before anyone starts flaming, I challange to you call your "independent" insurance agent to verify what I've said. 9/10 times insurance companies will raise your rates because you are now a higher risk driver. Sucks but true.

5. LancerGTS

im not even gonna bother calling them, im sure the police called them and all but im not gonna bother ima just get my bodykit and sell the car when the evo comes out and get my evo i dun care the cost, but ima turbo this bitch and drive the shit out of it :twisted:

6. huff

huff Well-Known Member

i beleive the evo will be out even before a turbo comes out for this car. but im sorry for what happen with ur car man ! i bet she was talking on the phone lol

7. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Ouch!!

man that suchs bad... I got the same color and it makes me crindge to see your ride all banged up.

Its like when a guy sees another guy get kicked in the nads.... even though it didnt happen to you, you still feel it!

8. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

damn man.. i know the feeling.

my car was like on top of the honda that hit me when i got rear ended. I had to roll forward to get off the honda. lmao

SH!T HAPPENSS :evil:

9. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

Ouch dude...thats mad harsh.

10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

for all the crash pix so far all the other cars get it worse than the lancers

11. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

good luck with the parts pretty much everything is on back order believe you me my father crashed mine

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Damn, sucks. All I got are abit of scratches on the front bumper and side bumper.

13. LancerGTS

yeah thats why im thinkin of just buying the body kit from bodykits.com i mean why the hell not i was prob gonna get a body kit anyway

14. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

yeah its tru im jus waitin for a poly body kit to come out so i dont have to worry to much bout cracks cuz i do live in yonkers streets r sucky in most places

15. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

thats messed up brotha, i just got hit as well but worse. im getting the evo x body kit as well. my car is in the shop right now getting everything done. but my insurance hasent went up and i got hit twice. so maybe its just your insurance or the insurance i got, but it never went up and in fact it went down when my tix cleared up. i have the same color gts as you and i got hit by a '04 GMC Sierra.....lol, so you know my car was f'kd. :evil:

16. AutobotGTS

AutobotGTS Active Member

Go figure some florida bitch hit you. Non of the girls around here can drive worth a crap and they are ALWAYS on their phones. I was almost ran off the road by the same bimbo TWICE in a one mile stretch of road.

17. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

Wow, looks like the lancer is a stout car. I'm just glad it wasn't that bad, and everyone is ok.

18. LancerGTS

alot of stupid people driving around just today my buddys brand new rebuilt rx-7 TT got fucking hit and i thinkn is totaled on his way to get his engine and turbo's re-tourqed. its bulshit all my florida people be careful!

19. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

"Dumb. Florida. Moron."

A very nice quote from Tommy Vercetti in GTA:Vice City =)

20. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

here's my pix of what happened to my car.....

1019070002.jpg

and this is who hit me.....

1019070001.jpg