Radio Upgrade???? Lancer 2009

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by orsabv31, Jan 11, 2009.

1. orsabv31

orsabv31 New Member

I owned a Lancer DE2009 auto
    I want to upgrade my radio system but the only I want is the amplifier, no mayor modification . What is your suggestion,? :(

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Depends. Is the amp for all door speakers, sub, or both?

3. orsabv31

orsabv31 New Member

4 door speakers only

4. SeRious08

I think a nice Pioneer GM-4300F would work great. But honestly, you will need to upgrade the speakers too. Stock speakers can't hold a lot of wattage and can blow rather easily.

5. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Me and my wife just bought two '09 Lancers. mine the Lancer GTS and my wife's DE she has the basic sound system and we plan on getting new speakers for the 4 doors and 2 tweeters for the front doors and get a nice sub. she wants to get the factory gps system installed the dealer near me quoted $1,500 to install!

6. SeRious08

My tweeter pods I made would be PERFECT for your wifes car. The imaging is way better than the stock crap and allows you to place whatever tweeter you want in them. If you want, I can make you a set custom fit for your tweeters that will be ready for paint or ready to wrap. Or if you just wait a little bit, I have a feeling RRM will be coming out with some that look just like mine (HINT HINT).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also check out one of the site sponsored businesses "Just For Looks". I am sure the owner can give you a great deal on a navigation system and those door speakers with tweeters. :D

Go HERE

7. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

thanx man! i'll talk to the wife and get back with you!

8. mpirklbauer

mpirklbauer Well-Known Member

anyone know the installation depth of the speakers in the back door?
    want to change this speakers with some kickers :mrgreen:

9. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

awesome, can't wait! My pioneer tweeters are hidden in the stock ones and you can't see it. but you shouldn't get the stock navi, too expensive for the specs, f90bt is a good choice =]