Problems with this mitsubishi online parts store.

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by sk13322, Apr 21, 2011.

1. sk13322

sk13322 Well-Known Member

MitsubishiParts.net is the website they offer some hard to find parts and some parts crazy cheap. i ordered the ralliart air duct for my lancer way cheaper than i could find it anywhere even dealers with a discount. heres the isssue 12 days later my staus for the parts are pending. i called them and a lady told me she would have the shipper call me right back. they never did call, so the next day i called again and she transfered me. the lady said the parts just went out, so i asked for a tracking number and after so attude i got a tracking number. They charged my card the same day i ordered the part huh thats funny. now here it is 13 days later from when the order went in and no parts yet. im not bashing the website or the company but just giving you guys a heads up.

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I had that happen to me when I ordered from them a few years ago. I started ordering from Southwest Mitsu....haven't had any problems out of them. Parts ship quickly, and their parts are fairly cheap.

http://www.oemmitsubishiparts.com/

3. sk13322

sk13322 Well-Known Member

allright so im not the only wow, and thanks for the website ill check them out.