Possible Official Meet API 10/24/2007

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by kinkbmxrydr, Oct 23, 2007.

1. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Maybe we can a little meet tomorrow there. Phils car is there and we can check it out.

Let me know, bras_33 said he might be out there

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I thought his car was there tonight? I need to talk with them about the wheels I need. What time are you guys planning to be there?

3. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

im not even sure, alvin wants to borrow my sri for the race.

phil got his car and i think you guys will be happy. some extreme shiiiit guys. im really excited

4. Subawho

You saw it with everyone on there? Or are you talking about the pictures from before?

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Where is this race at?

6. Subawho

Bras is doing drag somewhere...I think California Speedway but youd have to ask him.

7. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea its some drag race, who knows

8. 08SilverES90

08SilverES90 Well-Known Member

yeah dont think i can make it to this one =/

have fun tho guys.

9. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

alright, someone posts API's address for people who dont know i forgot it lol

10. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

what time are you guys gonna go there?? and do what??? just hang out??

11. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

maybe around 6 or 7, yes we just talk about cars, OUR cars. makes parts develop ideas. open for anything. have a fun time plus our admins car just came back from injen. i cant say much i think

12. Subawho

API is designing parts for our car. A few of us are helping them out and we have a list of things we are going to try for. All of us have different paths, myself rallycross/autocross. Bras is heading for drag. Kink and 5th have their things, and so the parts list is pretty broad, it will be interesting to see what we get out of it.

We are usually there from like 7pm to 11pm. Most of the time we just talk shit at each other :D

13. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yep pretty much, my thing is to be the fastest in reverse.

14. Subawho

Are you gonna set the world record for reverse drifting? Maybe you can set a new trend.

15. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yup i gotta start getting parts for this extreme reverse drifting

16. Subawho

Ill be your number one fan. Ill dress up as an asian model and pose on your car.

17. spunx021

it sounds like you guys have been doing this for a while (modifying cars I mean), I'm still learning the ropes, first car I ever owned was an Armada so this is the first time I'm actually learning things about modifying cars and not just change rims and put a nice sound system on a car. I'm supposed to get my Apexi WS2 exhaust tomorrow and I really can't wait to get it installed, so hopefully I can take care of that in the afternoon and drop by at API at night ( I don't even know how long it will take them to install it since they have to weld alot of piping in) anybody know around how much to get that installed??

18. SilverBullet

SilverBullet Active Member

where do u guys meet up, and when?

19. Subawho

I dont have tons of experience. My first car was an 89 Isuzu Trooper which I offroaded.

Then I had a 99 Corolla which I did a bunch of stuff with. This was the car I learned about the car scene with. I bought a lot of parts without actually researching anything and then I had a lot of people drill into my head how wrong I was.

Then I had a 99 Camry which I did stereo stuff with.

Then I got my 08 Lancer :)

But yeah, come hang out with us. If you want to learn a lot about engines, you can just talk to Bras, he knows a lot more than I do. I am more in the suspension side of things. KRU who also hangs out with us a lot, he has been in the design side of things forever...he can show you his huge folder of things he has done, its pretty impressive.

20. spunx021

thanx sub, if I can get my exhaust installed tomorrow, I'll definitely drop by...