Picture of Progress Lowering Springs Installed...

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Apr 25, 2008.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

2. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

Looks nice, any chance at a full side view?

3. AutoCity

This is the only picture we have with the progress springs installed...sorry.

4. topher

topher Well-Known Member

I have the same springs waiting to put them on, when i get my new wheels! "autocity" i cant get you a better pic in about 12days!

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

This are on my list. It's between these, eibach pro kit or coil overs if I have the money in time for coil overs and if not then it's just these two.

6. AutoCity

Great, we would love to see your pics. If you take some good pics we'll use your car on the Progress springs page of our site. Just so you know the guy that sent these pictures LOVES the springs, so i'm sure you'll be happy with the ride. :D

7. AutoCity

If you decide to purchase from us :D don't forget about the coupon code we are offering to all the LancerTuner.com members. When checking out online just type in “LANCERTUNERS†in the coupon box during checkout to save $15 off your order. :wink:

8. JDM FLOW

What's the shipping? I guess I could just look myself :p I think it's $30 right?

9. AutoCity

Shipping is $16.50 to the lower 48 states.

10. JDM FLOW

Nevermind :oops:

11. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

i know its not my business, but it never hurts to ask.........

why not free shipping?

12. Slickghost

Thanks topher...

13. AutoCity

Because it cost money to ship the items out :lol:

When companies offer "free" shipping they are usually raising the total advertised price to compensate “not charging†for shipping. So instead of charging $85 for the product + $15 for shipping we would change it to $100 with Free Shipping....Same Thing...

14. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

auto...shipping being 16.50 for the lower 48 states...how much would shipping these to PR be??

15. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

How about a military discount.

16. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

papi2.....good question, lol....how about military discount???

17. Slickghost

^+1 WORD!!!!!

18. AutoCity

Looking at $30 shipped to PR.

19. AutoCity

We offer all the members here $15 off of every order. We have a military discount code as well but it is the same thing...$15 off your order. But no you can't use em together to get $30 off your order. BUT if you are purchasing a lot at once we can help you guys out a little more. Like if you are buying a Body Kit, Hood, Springs, Exhaust, and an intake all at once call us up and we can help you out with the price a little. :D