Out with the old, in with the new!

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by EBL08, Oct 18, 2010.

1. EBL08

EBL08 Active Member

In memory of my 2008 Elec Blue GTS. One of the first bought in the state of texas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    REXSPEED CARBON FIBER B PILLARS

[​IMG]
    BLACKED OUT FRONT

[​IMG]
    RRM BLACK LED TAILS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    RRM V2 SRI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just got this 11 Sept 2010.

2010 WW SB Ralliart (Recaro Package) Denver, Co

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vendors, PLEASE!!!!! Start working on the bodykits as well as LED tail lights! Evo rear bumper for SB fitment and LED tails is a MUST!!! AMS stage 2 after taxes or COBB tuning Accessport. Also thinking about the new RRM black rims that just came out. No price listed as of yet though. Let me know your opinions on the new SB? I will be the first on this thread to say the rear looked pretty funky to me at first, but it def grew on me!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

It may look a bit off but I think its sexy. And this is coming from a guy who hardly likes the newer lancer/ralliart/evo body style. I really like that wing though. And based on what I can tell just from looking its about 500 lbs. lighter as well. Considering 68% of the power is diverted to the front anyway that is a plus. Just no drifting. That will be one hard learning experience in the sportback.

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I really like the new Sportbacks even though I don't really like the new body style Lancers too much. Just something about the sb's that tickles my fancy.

4. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Love those new sportbacks, and its a ralliart at that. Great upgrade!!