Official Scosche Kit is Out!! Pictures 56k Warning

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by kinkbmxrydr, Sep 11, 2008.

1. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Hey guys I just got home from work and I look on my desk and see a box with scosche on the side. Hmmm I wonder what it could be.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finished product is great! Color looks it matches exactly. Looks very OEM and alot better then Metra.

:thumbright: To Scosche for doing it right.

As for fitment, I will find out this weekend.

09/13/08 UPDATE!!!
    Just got it installed and fitments look perfect. My whole set up looks OEM
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dotter

Dotter Active Member

Ever hear of ArmorAll for that beast? :)

Curious to see how close of a color match it is once installed

How much did it run ya btw

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

or blackmagic lol....

Nice kit tho cant wait to see it on

4. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Im too busy at work and I cant clean my car, sorry about that. Plus I dont really care about the car anymore. I just use this as my DD

But the kit was sent to me due to circumstances that benefited Scosche and I

In other words. FREE :D

5. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

Free lucky!! lol

I was wondering if somebody could answer a question for me. But what is the benefit of the scoshe system? Im kinda wonderin cuz i dont understand all the hype but since everyone is talkin about i would like to know plus i might get one if they are really great!

6. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

the metra has fitment issues,

[​IMG]

that part right there is not properly aligned to the dash, apparently the clips inside are too short, when you press that part down you'll see the inside of the dash

7. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

just a better product. quality is way better and they made sure the kit fit perfect and made sure the kit doesn't warped like the metra kit does in heat.

FYI i have prototype kit and im just waiting for the final product arrive

8. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Not hype. But I think people are getting to noticed that the Metra kit was rushed and made poorly.

For example: fitment issue, color match, and material (Heard that when it gets hot enough it will melt and get distorted)

9. illdietrying

i agree, they rushed it, i've read somewher that they made a v2 but still have problems with and now they're working on a v3

10. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Yea sucks when they have to make 3 different revisions of the product.

11. illdietrying

12. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Ill take more pics this weekend when I get my Pioneer Avic F900-BT installed

13. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Nice... I want this so bad.. is this released?

if so, can i have a link please?

14. BlackLabel

BlackLabel New Member

15. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

Hey i am really interested in this product now, but i was just wondering could someone put up a tutorial with pix when they install it. I want to see how difficult it would be to do if someone doesnt mind! It would be greatly appreciated by many of us.

16. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

I will be once I get my amp bypass in. I will also be showing you how to bypass the DVD player so it can work when you drive.

17. illdietrying

do you have the rf system?

18. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

waiting right now for install to be finished. Will post pics after install is completed

19. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Update on my first post~!

20. GODZILLA

GODZILLA Well-Known Member

looks very good. i like how it hangs over the navi screen it will probably help with the glare. 8)