Official Cruise

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by bras_33, Aug 27, 2007.

1. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Here it is guys:

September 1st, 3pm

Circle K
    562-945-4184
    12604 Beverly Blvd
    Whittier, CA 90601

2. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

anyone wanna start a list?

3. ThePinoy

from there we should all cruise to life plaza and get some thing to eat or some boba.

4. ThePinoy

lolz i was just wonder did you guys know turn bull in haunted ooOOoooOOoo scarry so you better be fast up there or the ghosts are gonna get you (JK) if you dont beleve me google it and check it out.....

a little tase for the ledgend
    The first intimations of the ominous nature of the Turnbull Canyon area are given far long ago, going back centuries, to the time before this area was colonized by Europe. Turnbull Canyon was regarded as a sacred land by the natives. It was an area known as “Hutukngnaâ€Â, a term that means the "night" or "the dark place," "the place of the devil." It was this area that was also used as the battlegrounds for many Native American wars. These wars, according to Friar Geronimo Boscana (who wrote the only first-hand account of mission-era the world shall ever know, entitled “Chinigchinichâ€Â) were fought for revenge. Be it revenge for an offense done to their ancestors that had not been rectified, or revenge for an offense done to those tribe members still living. The women and children that brought supplies to the battlefield were often taken prisoner and never released. The men were never taken as prisoners, the only survivors of these wars were the victors. The bodies of the enemies that were recovered were beheaded by elder members of the tribes, and their scalps taken and used to dress their skins (clothing). This went on for countless hundreds of years, and some may still hear the war drums beat on today.

5. bras_33

Now why would you want to f everything up by saying its haunted? j/k

6. ThePinoy

im just trying hyping up the canyon making seem like a torrist attraction, besides with the 08's new aggressivly scary front end i think the ghosts should be scared of us.....~RAWR!~

7. bras_33

lol...yeah boyeee, F casper and his ghosts!!!

8. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

ive been going there for years and i havent had anything like that happen to me :(
    but on a drifting fourm theres a book that has "everthing" thats happend haunting wise.... the only thing it was missing was mummies and vampires :lol: go readr it

back to what i was going to mention.... i went through it yesterday.... was there a fire or something that happend recently? alot of treets look burnt and there was tons of erosion... but still driveabble :D

9. bras_33

^thats all that matters, as the roads are drivable

10. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

hahha its not haunted man. i go there all the time mountain biking.

its not haunted just myths the local tell everyone

11. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

too many myths if you ask me...

yeah the roads drivalbe but im just hoping there arnt too many pedestrians riding bikes :? since it is memorial day weekend and saturday afternoon

12. ThePinoy

it should be ok i mean where not doing anything crazy in the day now are we cause there too many blind turns there durring the day? so now with that in mind any dare devils in the group who would wanna meet up again later on the same night same place and check out the other cars run?? hitt me up if your down....

13. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

^ im down hahaha

ive been to azusa with the 08 lancer. boy it can get real tuff there.

haha i took the day off work. this should be worth it. i wanna see alot of lancers cuz i usually see 1 every now and then whereever i go

14. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

15. ThePinoy

lolz that was my map but again its good to see alot of people showing intrest this saterday

16. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Someone should post this in the Evom and others forums

I know there's a couple in evom

17. ThePinoy

i would but the rest of the fourms are all dicks like sclc all of them roll evos and are cocky as fuck just cause they have turbos

18. bras_33

^some dont even have lancers on sclc. I already posted on mitsu-forums and mitsuforms.

List for the official cruise on Sep 1:

1. bras_33

19. ThePinoy

very tru tell me y some guy there drives some kinda of lexus?

20. bras_33

^ V-dubs and rotaries