Nov.17th LT.com BBQ/MEET Update!

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok every 1, Our bbq/meet is being updated to November 17th @ Carbon Canyon Park.

11am-2pm

I will have my 08 there finally!

I will have photos of every1's ride and group photos as well that will be taken.

Please bring your friends and loved 1's.

Every 1 is invited no matter what you drive. Thats right guys! Invite others. This will be a building block for us. This will help establish our existance as a ".com" and Team. I have plans for us to host a car show down the road. It will be a good opportunity for us to raise $$$$ for shirts, stickers and more web space if and when needed.

Ok now this a Saturday. This will leave Sunday open for some Rallying on Sunday.

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

let me put my ride on my private plane and i be right over :? :? :? :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

nice... more the merrier.

4. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

wow sounds good...

photoshoot?

gotta trick out my car more then

damn what to do what to do

5. Guest

Guest Guest

what ever u cant do we can photoshop. LOL!

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Sounds great KRU, will there be a LT.com chick? LOL

7. Guest

Guest Guest

HMMMMMMM! I will look in2 that. :D

8. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

someone help me fix my rear bumper for the BBQ! i gotta look good

9. bras_33

I was actually kidding but if you can make it happen :thumbleft:. I will bring the crisco and a twister game, boyeeeeeeeee

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats some funny ish! LMAO!

11. wolf1936

wolf1936 Active Member

sounds like fun. but i will have to miss out. but talking with my wife we may be able to make an event this coming summer. :D but if there are any members around the portland oregon area it would fun to set up a meeting of some sort. :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Come down let me know. theres plenty of room we got ya covered.

13. wolf1936

wolf1936 Active Member

my next real time off of work will come next summer. i am a workaholic. i work 2 and a half jobs right now so i can start to mod my car. the wife wants some bills paid first then i get to custome my ride. right now i get to do the little stuff that are cheap. one of my jobs has exploded with work and we are around 3 months backed up. 8O good for the pocketbook but not much time right now. so that is most the reason i cant. but i am really greatful you all have my wife and i covered. next summer will be better. my wife and i were already planning a trip to el toro ca. that is where my mom is buried. we wanted to go to her plot and catch a LT event while we were down there. it has been close to 20 yrs sense i was in cali. i have only been back on the west coast for 4 yrs now. was live in wisconsin before oregon. well i going to end this before i write a book. lol.

14. bras_33

I am sure we can set up something around that time.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh we will!

16. wolf1936

wolf1936 Active Member

right on. look forward to that day. should be a blast. :D

17. bras_33

it always is with us!!!

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Im hoping we will be hosting a car show by that time. but dont tell any1.

19. wolf1936

wolf1936 Active Member

kool maybe by then i will have my ride show ready or close to it. i wont even be close to what i want to do with it. it will take a few years. but i should have a little somethin to show. after all it is all about having fun and meeting new friends. :D 8)

20. bras_33

^agree