newbie here

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by bossautosports, Nov 24, 2007.

1. bossautosports

bossautosports Well-Known Member

well , I just came across this site and decided to drop in and register . I'm also moving from my current location and I'll have all sorts of parts up for sale in the next weeks .

2. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Well all i can say is welcome. But with what ever you have if it increases performance please post spec and dynos we all want increase but we want to see proven tests. But all in all its nice to see new vendors wanting to improve the Lancer. Right guys and gals..

3. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

welcome enjoy :D let us know about them parts

4. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Welcome to the Lancer Tuners Community!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

good to have ya

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Cound not agree more

Welcome to the land of lancertuners.com

7. bossautosports

thanks for the welcome guys I'll be sure to take some time out in the near future and post some pictures of projects . I'm in the middle of building a new location so I will be very slow for the next few moths . I will be looking for a local car near Orlando for some low cost cost work if you guys may know of someone have them contact me .

8. bras_33

ORLANDO? why do all the good stuff have to be in the east coast?!?!?!

9. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome,good to have you bro

10. bossautosports

LOL , yeah but you do have many great shops out your way as well . I hope to soon have the time to make some parts for all you 2008+ Lancers guys in the very near future . Example , heres a custom twin Turbo set-up we did for an SRT-4

71gcqkx.jpg

11. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Lookin good. Now if something like that could come out for our lancer

12. bossautosports

LOL , soon !! We just have to make some time around the shop and set things right with the forums BEFORE we try to sell anything on here . At this point I'm looking for just one person local to us so we can start .... :wink:

13. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

you can have my car anytime only one problem,the car it's in the island bro f__k.... ohhh well good luck with all of your projects :p

14. bossautosports

I almost took my Evo over there this pass summer , that would've been fun !! Some of my friends went there for a drag event , maybe next year I'll go .

15. bras_33

If you need a r/d car in So Cal, I am your man!!!

16. bossautosports

I wish , we're here in Orlando FL . If you wanted to go REALLY crazy and ship us your car then i may be worth it to you , but that couldn't be for a few months until we get our new location done . Our Site is www.xtremeboost.com but we're turning that name into a Parts Line and Bossautosports will be the name of the new shop . As xtremeboost we've been around since 1998 working out of the same location here in FL . Mostly we did R&D work for other companies and some in shop work as well but this will be the first year we'll be keeping ALL the custom goodies and placing OUR name on it instead of someone elses . So yes expect to see some crazy SH_T !!! LOL

17. bossautosports

here's my beater .......

6jp3y8g.jpg

7xv0a6a.jpg

18. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Well welcome to the forums! At least you have an actual website. So when you feel the need to "make things right" give me a pm and we can work things out. I would be intrested in seeing some of your work.

19. bossautosports

Trust me You have already seen LOTS of our work , just without our name !! lol . We just began building our new location here in Orlando so our new product line will start coming out in about 4-6 months or so once our new location is ready to go . We have done lots of work on Supras , IS300 , GS400 , 911's , 944's , Mustang's , some vetts , SRT-4's , MR2's , EVO , STI's and a few others here and there . You can also check out clublexus.com and search bossauto user name and check out one SC400 twin turbo we did - first one to keep the complete A/C system !!!

Thanks for your invite

Frank

20. bras_33

20g?