NEO apexi, Super SAFC

Discussion in 'Tune Discussion' started by RALLIART, Aug 8, 2007.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

has anyone considered getting these? from what i know these work the same as ecu reflush. but little cheaper than piggy back ecu and you will get the same results.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I was, but after reading a post of the piggy install, it just seemed easier to hook it up. isnt the NEO apexi, Super SAFC about $500?

3. Kat

Kat Member

Do they make a tuner for the 08 lancer??? If so, can you send me a website link? Thanks!

4. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

The SAFC and NEO are universal, u would be better off with an Emanage Ultimate if u want to tune u can control more with the Emanage, but if you plan to go the FI route I would wait for a standalone system or a reflash of the stock ECU for reliability purposes

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds like a better idea

6. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

CZERNY-PERFORMANCE Active Member

i can hook you up with the apexi safc or neo for about $400 $450 already with shippping in a brand new box never been open if you are interested i can help you p[lug it up also if you need to ?

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

i can hook you up with the apexi safc or neo for about $400 $450 already with shippping in a brand new box never been open if you are interested i can help you p[lug it up also if you need to ?[/quote:5mq32amr]

COOL. I have no mods yet (I am waiting for this "COMPANY," a few internals) so as soon as they come in, I will let you know.

8. evilstig4b1

evilstig4b1 Well-Known Member

The APEXi Neo is AMAZING. It's honestly one of the best mods I have. Getting the ECU pinout schematic was difficult (still need info on where the MAF sensor is though, anyone know? LOL) but all in all, worth every penny!

9. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

2007 called. They want their thread back.

10. evilstig4b1

evilstig4b1 Well-Known Member

Smh. Funny..