Nemo420 Progress Report (5/18/10 new pix)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Nemo420, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

Whats up guys-
    for a while now i've been telling you all that i have the VIS cf trunk, Bodykits.com EVO X bodykit and cf hood along with some other stuff. as you all know, my car was rear ended and has been in the shop for about 2 months now. all because Mitsubishi had their trunks on back order till dec. 6th. which VIS released their trunk at the end of nov. i think i was the first buyer since i went directly to them (i live close)

well here are some pix the guys at the body shop took for me last night. sorry their not great cuz the shop was dusty and once again, car is still in progress. more pix will come by this weekend when we take more. hope you like!

the hood before they put it on....
    2007_12120009.jpg

and finally, we have all been waiting so long.....
    THE TRUNK....
    2007_12120006.jpg
    2007_12120001.jpg

2. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

oo sexy :D

3. Nemo420

my bad guys, i just noticed i have the RRM CF HOOD, which is really weird cuz we ordered it from BODYKITS.com and asked for the EVO X hood....but we got it for $550, so i guess im going to keep it, plus my body shop already drilled the holes for the sprayers......

4. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

nice man... I will deff. look into getting that.

You got the bodykits.com EVO X Style body kit? Cool. Cause I will also be getting that soon, hopefully by January. I'm trying to get all that I wanted as soon as possible because they got a car show coming up soon. And from what I heard, I would be the only 08 lancer

5. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

^^^nasty,nasty,nasty^^^props bro

6. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

oh yeah one more thing...

How did you secure the trunk?

7. Nemo420

nice and yeah the body shop is working on the front bumber as wee speak. just to let everyone know, the kit is not just plug-n-play. theres alot of work that needs to be done when working with fiber-glass.

8. Nemo420

thanks brotha, ill post cleaner pix this weekend.

9. Nemo420

what do you mean secure the trunk???

if you mean how does it mount up.....well it mounts just like a stock one would. if your asking how i got it, i paid for it and got it as soon as it came out.

10. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

does the trunk secure to the release?

11. Nemo420

still dont get you, do you mean does it have the release lever ??.....well its basically stock, so everything the stock one has the cf one has.

12. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

how much did the trunk set you back and how bg is the weight difference

13. Guest

Guest Guest

lookn good

14. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Looks good, I wish I had the money to do all this. Keep up the good work. :thumbright:

15. Nemo420

my price was $609 something cuz my friends own the body shop and they got it under their bussiness or something. i think they are selling it for like $699 or $649, i forgot. give them a call, they are really cool.

16. Nemo420

thanks guys!
    :D

17. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

$740 shipped for the trunk 8)

18. Nemo420

im selling my spoiler too, cuz i will be getting a CF spoiler later and i dont want the extra weight on my trunk. also selling the rest of my GTS body parts.

hit me up if intrested. trying to get a local guy/girl for pick up but if someone is willing to pay me what i want, ill ship them....

19. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice, wish I had the cash.

20. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

damn i am so jealous everyone is getting new stuff, and i am flat broke now...hahhaha wait till summer, hahahah but yeah man looking good though