Need help finding brakes

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by sk13322, Mar 18, 2012.

1. sk13322

sk13322 Well-Known Member

Let me start with i tryed search and im no noob. Ok heres my issuse i have a 2011 sportback ES and im having a hard time trying to find brakes and no store is much help. Im trying to find cross drilled and slotted with cermic pads. only model i can find for is gts 2.4 and i dont think they will work. thanks for any info or ideas.

2. sk13322

would brakes listed for a 2010 lancer es or de work thats not a sport back?

3. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

4. sk13322

Yeah but I just need to know if they will fit the sportback

5. blueking_4

they should, to my knowledge, the sportback and sedan use the same brakes...the only difference that I can think of is the design of the body...one good way to find out would be to call your local dealership and ask. Worse thing they can say is "no" right?

6. sk13322

no local dealer they shut down :( next one is like 45 miles away and gave me the wrong coolent after making sure like three times and had to make a extra trip. all the dealer around here are jokes

7. blueking_4

i'd personally just call one and ask, look up the petemooremitsubishi.com in pensacola, just call them up, speak to the maint. department and ask them if you could put those brakes on your car.