NEED HELP ASAP (those with F90BT)

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by LTDan, Jul 5, 2009.

1. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

For those of you with the Pioneer F90BT. I recently installed the headunit into my car but ran into the problem of where to install the:

Vehicle Speed Sensor Wire

Parking Break Wire

and the Reverse Light Sensor Wire

If anyone can help by descibing or pointing out where to tap into these wires that would be great! thanks ahead of time!

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

hmmm contact serious, he shoudl be able to help you..

3. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I replied to your PM Dan. Its rather easy fix. :)

4. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

If you wanna play DVD's but not actually use the parking brake, just ground that wire.

5. SeRious08

Thats has been proven to not work on the new models. Pioneer got smart.

6. SpeedI2acerX

SpeedI2acerX Active Member

when i did mine on my evo i didnt use any of those. you dont really need it, i was told. the speed sensor wire is for the GPS but the GPS using satellites to track your location. Its meanly for when your going under a tunnel or bridge it uses the vehicle speed to track you but when your in the clear it uses the satGPS. the parking brake wire is for legal purposes, so you cant watch dvd and drive at the same time but theres a simple fix for that at www.avic411.com. reverse sensor...rear camera, which i didnt hook up. hope that help. i have none of those hooked up and my headunit works just fine

7. SeRious08

I PMed him the directions.

8. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

I did the hardwire like they said they wanted me to and it still wont let me drive with dvd function. I'm gonna check the connection of the mute and dig in deeper I guess? If that doesn't work I feel gutsy enough to try the software bypass

9. SeRious08

With the 900BT its recommended to do the software bypass too. Just make sure you save the factory one on an SD card first. Then try the bypass.