My Hit & Run!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by The Beav, Dec 25, 2010.

1. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Here are some pic's...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Must have been a big bird....

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

that sucks. It was soo pretty too. Then that damn bird from south carolina came and ran into it. What a dumbass bird.

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Damn. A lot like what happened with mine, except mine's on the back quarter panel.

5. The Beav

lol im taking it to get fixed tues. i have to pay $200 even tho it wasn't my fault... :(

6. 1slowlance

That sucks, man. I've just been dealing with mine as of right now. Might try to fix it myself soon though.

7. 007

007 Active Member

i had some idiot jump on my hood at a party and run off, i could of killed him.

8. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

SUCKS...

9. The Beav

well guys more bad news!!!! i got it fixed and got it back... they scratched my tint on that door... they did pay to fix it but the tint shop couldn't match the tint... i guess its close enough... now for the more bad news... i got rear ended last 2 sundays ago. all because i stoped at a red light... i knew i should have just ran it :) waiting to get it fixed and he scratched my exhaust tip... because its got that burnt tip the shop said they might not be able to buff it out... im waiting on news from the shop im trying to make them buy a new one... we soon shall see...

10. 1slowlance

Damn, dude. You aren't having any luck. Good luck with it, bro.

11. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

You just have no luck with this car do ya?

12. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Damn man im sorry to hear about all your trouble. When it rains it pours you sure you didnt piss of any other worldly beings

13. WhiteAfrikan

WhiteAfrikan Active Member

I feel for you man, I wish you the best with it all

14. The Beav

Well I got it back a little while ago and a part of me feels my bumper is a tad darker then the rest of the car :(

Sent from my Droid

15. The Beav

Oh ya they did buff my exhaust... they more or less took off the burnt tip. He said it would come back after a while. I don't believe him! Is that true?

Sent from my Droid

16. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

That may be the case from the minimal fade due to the sun.

Which exhaust do you have? I assume it has a titanium tip? If that's the case, then no, it won't just come back after a while. If the tip is truly titanium, the "burnt" tip can be reproduced with blow torch.

17. The Beav

Ok I just have to buy a blow torch lol

Sent from my Droid

18. 1slowlance

I'd make them do it. They messed it up, right?

19. The Beav

I would but I have no time :( with 15 credits this semester and working full time... just no time at all!!!!

Sent from my Droid