my friends nissan skyline GTR

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by RALLIART, Aug 2, 2008.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

he shocked the hell out of me when he traded his m6 for this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

woooooooooooooow.......

3. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

almost as wicked as the super vette comin out....almost....and im a nissan guy

4. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Oh my sweet fancy Moses. That is one badass whip.

5. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

id rather have an R34 any day of the week over the GTR.

But still.. sick whip.

6. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

not bad for 70k...much better than a 911 or lambo...imo that is...dont they come out with right hand drive for the usdm...

7. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

joey? Silver m6 Dam i loved that car cant wait to see what he does with this one

8. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I've only seen 2 GTR's in Florida and there's 4/5 out in Florida. They are a BEAST nonetheless!

9. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

Your friend drove to your work or does he valet?

Not really questioning the validity of it because the car is hot no matter what, but from reflections it looks like its in front of a hotel and a Valet is taking the pics...

10. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

:thumbright:

11. Redline1

its real, the guy lives in my girlfriends neighborhood. Saw it a day before jake did. real not just valet

12. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

But there is a difference driving a Nissan, or a Porsche. No one considers Porsche an economy brand that produces sports cars. Porsche produces top notch automobiles, not just cars. Not saying the new GTR isn't nice, its just well...not a Porsche.

13. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

14. RALLIART

didnt know ur girlfriend lives in Grande dunes, thats like 1 min from my work

15. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

Now the question becomes .... DID YOU DRIVE IT???

16. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

This ideology is only believed in the states. In Japan the 240 (Silvia) was a turbocharged vehicle, 350z (fair lady) is a sports car, G35 (skyline) is a sports car, Skyline (GT-R) is a beast. But I see where you are coming from in regards to the name "Porsche", carries a higher regard. Id still take the GT-R over the Porsche. :D

17. WGKilljoY

WGKilljoY Well-Known Member

oh wow. godddddamn is what i say to that. i had just recently seen a gtr and a 350z on the freeway too.

18. RALLIART

yes i work at a hotel, and its me taking the pics in the monkey suit. His parents are so loaded that they come down the road to stay at a hotel. of course he came and stayed with them, which in fact they have a perfect huge ass house. but they wanted a suite at my hotel that runs 700.00 a night.

19. Redline1

he passed me today i turned down the radio to hear the car. dam it sounds nice, stock but still nice

20. RALLIART

of course it will be stock there is no way he is gonna mod it and throw that warranty away