My 08 Tarmac Lancer

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by OchoLancerGTS, Feb 24, 2012.

1. OchoLancerGTS

OchoLancerGTS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are my latest pictures of my Lancer. I have a K&N air intake on it. I plastidipped the front end, put blue vinyls over the Mitsubishi emblems, half way to debadging the trunk. In the future I am adding a Tsudo N1 exhaust, retinting my windows, tinting my taillights and my side markers. Possibly getting my wheels powder coated because they are pretty oxidized. Does anyone else have any suggestions for me to do? Let me know what you think.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?q2tv44

2. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

bro, not to sound like an ass or anything, but this kinda thread needs to be under the Progress Reports. not this one.

3. mindbeats

mindbeats Well-Known Member

Slam it!!!! :)

4. SoulEater13

also, plasti-dip the rims it's cheaper. if you want some great idea's visit my old PR page for my '09 lancer. but i like what you got goin on with it.

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Done

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

6. OchoLancerGTS

7. SoulEater13

its ok, your a noob. i'm still kinda a noob. but you can always ask anyone of us here on LT for advice. i like to help others and stear them on the right path. and welcome to LT bro.

8. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

lower it

9. SoulEater13

make the low beams and fog lights HID's.

10. OchoLancerGTS

Thanks for the suggestions guys. What steps do you have to take to switch to HID? What's the benefit and is it hard?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fuhufm

11. SoulEater13

benefit is its brighter, but only at a certain Kelvin. i have 8,000 Kelvin bulb for my low beams and they are pretty darn bright. with the low beams you will need to buy Jrox's, DRL bypass (daytime running lights) harness. its really simple to install, its a plug and play. you can buy the HID's on ebay, that's where i get alot of my items i use on my car. its pretty cheap.

12. OchoLancerGTS

13. 1slowlance

DDMTuning.com has good quality HIDs. And pretty cheap. I got my 55 watt 5000K kit for $70 or something. I got them about 2 years ago and no problems yet.

14. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

^^ Same with me. Bought mine quite a while back and no issues. Plus, they have a lifetime warranty on their stuff...if I remember correctly

15. OchoLancerGTS

16. 1slowlance

Yes, lifetime warranty. Supposedly. Never had to replace anything, so I have no idea how it works.

17. SoulEater13

i dont know much about the LED bulbs, i like the HID quality. LED's are bright but i dont think they are bright enough. you can get LED's for the other lights on your car. thats what i did.

18. OchoLancerGTS

19. OchoLancerGTS

20. SoulEater13

i got mine on ebay for about 30 bucks. you dont change the housing, you need to get the DRL bypass or your HID's will flicker. ebay is a great one-stop shop. i get alot of my items from there.