For Sale More randon garage stuff....

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by lancer2quick, Jun 12, 2013.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

OK...Still clearing out the garage of stuff that I have acquired over the past few years. I don't have to sell it, but I'd like to make a little more room on my shelves for new random stuff.

First up....Non-ACD Evo gauge cluster w/ gauge overlays. I bought this from Jogen a while back to keep as a project, but never started on it. So..I'm selling it for what I have in it...80 bucks plus shipping (bout 10 bucks)....So, let's just say 90 bucks SHIPPED. Has 117,xxx miles on it if I remember right...and was in working order when it was removed from Jogen's ride. I took the overlays out when I got it, and will gladly re-install them if you want. I tested the overlays before AND after I removed then, and they work just like they should......again, 90 SHIPPED...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up, an old school Pheonix Gold amp. Had this thing for years, sold it to a buddy of mine, and then he sold it back to me. I used this thing for years in my old truck and he used it in his old Stratus with three 10's...pumped just fine. If I remember right, its a 300 or 400 watt 2Channel bridgeable. Don't know what its really worth...but let's just start at 50 bucks SHIPPED. Only has one missing speaker terminal screw and remote wire screw...easy to replace if you want. Other than that, I don't know what to say about it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4" JL Audio two-way speakers in 4x6" adapter plates. These were in my buddy's Silverado, put two sets of Infinity Kappas in and have no use for these anymore...so I snagged them. Seem to be in full working order. I have hooked them up to my garage stereo and they sounded fine. Don't know the wattage or RMS, but that's easy to find if you look up the model numbers. Comes with adapter plates and speakers (and yes, the plated come off for mounting in round holes). Not sure what these are really worth, so let's start at 35 bucks SHIPPED.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I do have a few more things, and will post them here in a while...keep checking throughout the day, and I'll try to get the stuff thrown up here....

2. lancer2quick

And as always, I am open to reasonable offers....

3. lancer2quick

Hump day bump...

4. lancer2quick

Bump. JLs sold......