Metra kit now on metra's site

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by grizbone, Jan 31, 2008.

1. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

I just checked their site and its on there now

Metra Electronics Corp. - 99-7011

Description

MITSUBISHI LANCER 2008 RADIO INSTALLATION KIT

Product Specifications

* -DIN RADIO WITH POCKET
    * -ISO MOUNT RADIO WITH POCKET
    * -DOUBLE DIN RADIO
    * -STACKED ISO MOUNT UNITS

< Back

[​IMG]

2. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

nice find so whats the price for this and wheres the link ?

3. grizbone

just go to metraonline.com and look it under our vehicle. There isnt a direct link to the part. Still trying to come up with a price.

4. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Its been on the site for about 2 months. There is no price due to it not being released yet. They are still saying sometime in February.

5. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Thanks for the find.

I can't remember if it was kink that said it would cost like $50. Not too sure.

6. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

awesome.do anyone know if they are producing harnesses as well?

7. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

8. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

thanks,now i know i wont have to use a convertor.i can act. get a cd player.

9. grizbone

Hmmm, ive been checking their site here and there and never had it list the kit before today. I must have missed something.

10. SeRious08

It was brought up over on EvoM. A member was stating that it was posted up on the site a little over a month ago. Maybe they took it down shortly after. I rarely go to thier site. I deal strictly through a rep because I order in large bulk from them.

11. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

have you heard anything new from them? im about to piss myself im so excited i might finally be able to get good sound outta this thing

12. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

can't friggen wait....my flip screen from my old car has been sitting in my garage now for like 4 months....enough is enough....i wanna put it in!!!!!!!!

13. SeRious08

Not yet. Trust me, I'm on their supply list and will get some of the first batch that is released.

14. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

so we will be able to what ever we want in it??

15. CanoboyGTS

CanoboyGTS Member

Does rockford fosgate make out head unit? or just the speakers and the sub/amp? I bet if you hooked an alpine head unit up to our system it would sound amazing!

16. SeRious08

Yes.

17. SeRious08

No, they only make the speakers, sub, and amp. And its not that good.

18. CanoboyGTS

CanoboyGTS Member

thank you. Check out the alpine cda 9884 head unit. Its beautiful and you cant beat the sound! only $199 from crutchfield. I need that metra kit asaaaaap!

19. stonerguy169

stonerguy169 Member

So what do you guys think, went to my local stereo shop and the guy was telling me that the kit was 96 bucks and then there trying to charge me 65 to install my in dash but should i dish out the 96 for the kit?

20. grizbone

They actually had the kit in stock?