Memorial Day Lime Rock Park Car Meet and Vintage Auto Show on May 27th

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDMhammer, Feb 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Our very first Memorial Day Weekend Meet and Car Show.

Every year at Lime Rock Park (road track) a car show is held on the Sunday before Memorial Day for Vintage Cars along side the Trans-Am Series. Over the weekend the Trans-Am Series holds their season opener. The track is located in the Northwestern corner of Connecticut, the drive to the track alone is beautiful.

limerockpark.JPG

From Hartford: 1h 18min
    From Springfield: 1h 30min
    From NYC: 2h~
    From Boston: 3h~

Along the front strait is the car show and its a great day to go hang out, see other cars and meet up in the Parking Lot. Advanced tickets are available for Sunday for $5 on Lime Rocks site.

We can walk the track on the day, view the show and have our meet on the side.

Time: 9am EST
    Date: May 27th, 2012
    Tickets & More Info: http://tickets.limerock.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=22

Attending List:
    -----------------------------------------------------
    1. JDMhammer

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

All of you Up-North bastards can go to Hell. Lol Always planning stuff that you know that people like me won't have the time to make the trip. Just for that, I'm going to plan a couple things for they guys around here....even though no one will show up.....

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Go for it man... You guys should do it southern-style. BBQ lol.

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I have been playing around with the idea of a few small "mini-meets" throughout the year. The only thing about that....I'm basically one of about five in the AL, TN, MS, GA area. Apparently, southerners are more into Honduhs than anything else....ha

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I feel the same way to james. Im in va and ive got 2 maybe 3 others in the nc/va/md area. But i can attempt to make a southern meet depending on the distance. Anything greater than 8 hours i cant do that. So im off for this meet as well. But one can only try. It is in 3 months so i can try

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

6. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I'll go to the Southern meet! :D Oh wait...no one wants me there. And what are you trying to say, Hammer? All we do is BBQ and wear shorts and shoot deer and such?

7. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

Well, if you have one before the middle of April, I should be able to attend :D of course, it would have to be within like 5-7 hours of Pensacola...as I have school...which is really lame lol

8. 1slowlance

I'll be in Destin the last week of April/beginning of May.

9. blueking_4

^ You need to move that trip up by like 3 weeks and let me know you're in p-cola :D

10. 1slowlance

Yeah, bout dat. My girlfriend and I are going on a vacation for the weekend of her birthday. Can't really move it up. Lol.

11. blueking_4

of course you can! just drive on over here and have a 3 week vacation :) lol

12. 1slowlance

I wish I had 3 weeks of vacation to begin with. Lol.

13. blueking_4

lol. I wish I could use my vacation days to get out of school...to bad the navy won't let me LOL!

14. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

doin the ECMM there???? thats to far for me, especially with work and all. cant afford to take leave either. i think i will schedule something for the peep's in the DMV area.

Jogenmaru, lets plan something bro.

15. SergioT72

SergioT72 Active Member

That's just way too far for me. Sorry, but I'm going to have to pass.

16. blueking_4

We need to hang out sometime in april bro.

17. SoulEater13

where you gonna be then? i dont see why not.

18. blueking_4

Im going to be on my way home to PA for some leave before I go to Cali.

19. SoulEater13

oh ok, yea we should defenitly hang out. go race some ricers and make them cry. lmfao. how close are you to MD?

20. blueking_4

uhh ill actually be stopping in the dc area for a day or 2 to visit a friend, then up about 3 hours north of pittsburgh :)