MEET???

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

any 1 wanna meet up this Sunday at my place.

Im actually a bit bumbed about Christmas. You see my mom is having difficulties with walking now and she is in and out of the hospital. They are gonna try and correct with surgery, but for now she is gonna be on meds for the pain.

So my parents wont be able to come this year and thats a first for me not to be with them for the holidays. Please no pitty party.

Im just looking to have friends around.

Maybe we can go to the mall and get a group pic with Santa? Yeah childish but at least we will have good memories.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^So is going to be Santa :D

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind hanging at the mall which one were you thinking?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I was more or less thinking of cooking at my pad and then hit the mall up by the house.

or

we can do it Saturday. All of u that wanna stay and leave in the morning, that cool with me.

5. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

ill come over if its on saturday. i have to leave to san francisco on sunday bro.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

if not cruise by Saturday any ways. I need to go to the mall and pick up a few things for the wifey and kids.

7. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

yeah ill come by on saturday. i was actually gonna drop by today but couldnt just got home.

8. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I could do Saturday as well. Sunday I will be driving to Tahoe.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool Saturday will work.

Bras has other plans so he is gonna come up Sunday.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

We can meet down the hill at Ontario Mills.

We can grab a bite 2 eat and then the mall.

11. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

i think saturday is a better day for me if not i can see if i can switch...i can find out by tonight

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Do the saturday. Think more people will show cuz sunday a lot of peeps r traveling out of town for Christmas.

13. Maynard

cool man what time?

14. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

This will be better, now I dont have to mail KRU his present! :D

15. Maynard

im actually cool on both days
    but since saturday is the day we should vip park with the lamboz and ferrariz

16. Maynard

^jk :lol:

17. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

If I get my car back in time I can make it out on saturday during the day and such, so if KRU ever gives me an address to his house I would drop by :D

18. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Saturday works for me. what time you guys thinkin' about meeting up? I only need to shop for my aunt. maybe i'll end up finding something there.

im in

19. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

ok then what time KRU?

20. CanoboyGTS

CanoboyGTS Member

Hey I'm in New York I wish there were people who wanna meet here! Sorro to hear about your mom and it gets better for you!