Massive add to MMCS Music Server???

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by soldier7duece, Feb 15, 2009.

1. soldier7duece

soldier7duece Member

I own about 25 Gigs of music and would love to get all of it on my Lancer's hard drive. Does anybody know a way to just do one big "dump" onto their hard drive. I would have to have to burn it all to MP3 discs (that would take forever!) Any work arounds for this would be greatly appreciated.

2. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i know it won't download mp3's u gota make it in to regular cd format... than because it's in that format i don't think the titles will carry over... which means u gota lable it one by one! it's a pain in the ass! if any1 knows of another way please let me know also!

3. soldier7duece

soldier7duece Member

Does anyone know what type of HDD is in our SS package (scsi, ide, sata)? Also I'm wondering what type of file system and file types it stores the music under/as? I'm thinking about hooking it up to my HDD to usb adapter and seeing if I can just copy and paste MP3's or if I have to download/create some kind of converter for my music. There's no way in hell I'm burning my 25 gigs of music to a re-writable cd and recording it over and over. If anyone has done this or knows of other posts referring to this please let me know. My search results didn't turn up much here or on evolutionm.net