Scheduled Update March 4, 2012 - Forum Update @ 9AM EST

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates and Feedback' started by JDMhammer, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Starting at about 9AM tomorrow I will be conducting an update to our software in prep for some new features.

To Do List:
    [HR][/HR][ ] Update vBulletin to version 4.1.11
    [ ] Update TapaTalk to version 3.9.2
    [ ] Install MediaWiki (How To Software)
    [ ] Install CloudFlare Service *[SUP]1[/SUP]

[HR][/HR]
    *[SUP]1[/SUP]​ During the installation and setup of CloudFlare Lancer Tuners will experience small amounts of downtime while the sites traffic get re-routed.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. JDMhammer

A little about CloudFlare:

"
    CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network. We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources. The result: CloudFlare-powered websites see a significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks." - CloudFlare.com

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

So, hopefully this CloudFare will keep out some of the spammers?

4. JDMhammer

Im hoping.... I've pushed the update back to tonight because I didnt have time this morning.

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I finally stopped getting the "invalid redirect" message when I log on. :pbj:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.