LT has gone international!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

haha, thats cool...bowdown bitchesssssss!!!

3. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

translations

already have started up a saliva! ( he is drooling obviously hahah)
    Let's wait now for deliveries of such features to Russia

Thanks for interesting references) СпиидКорпс) the Candle good and нулевик would not prevent a normal site I think...

Always пжлуста that нарую still I shall lay out

Please it is not necessary to poison soul with such references

Мдя.... Engineering thinking it is not necessary on a place!
    How many all напридумывали....

Sound certainly at прямотока охренительный

What for to poison? At a forum already it is a lot of интерестных offers appears, on the ninth bumper under the order to make begin, and почемубы and is not present, to choose обвесы some variants, to break on sectors, and most лычшие together to bungle, and to not make a competition each other and on a turn weigh who that can and supplement each other. And лансероводам it is good, and we shall earn. At that that quality of rendered services can be raised in some times

I only FOR!

Interesting site буржуи have already made the prototype by 1 car of a turbo of a whale on 89 % everything is ready, soon will begin manufacture of video even is, as for a framework alternative prepare metrakit more close for March should appear on sale

i tried my best guys, i guess taking russian in school while in poland paid off finally....its really harsh russian , some words i could not translate..