LancerTuners members please check this out *SCREEN SHOTS*

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Oct 2, 2009.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

Ok, we mentioned this a few months back but really want to start gettin more 08+ Lancer owners involved, so please read :) Thanks Guys!

We recently started a Facebook page and a Twitter account to try to stay connected with our customers a little better. Both our Facebook page and Twtter account is updated daily with industry news, product updates, and pretty much what ever we have going on around here. The facebook page is a little more fun because it’s a lot more interactive between the users. We use it as a place to post pictures of customers rides as well as video footy too.

Please check us out and toss back some feedback …

Our Facebook Link: AutoCityImports.com | Facebook

Our Twitter Link: AutoCity Imports (AutoCityImports) on Twitter

Here are a few screen shots to help entice you guys to check us out... hopefully it works :) Thank you for the support guys!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

I got ya already! :D

3. AutoCity

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it! :D

4. Thatguy

Thatguy Well-Known Member

nice to see you guys have a twitter page. i think it'll really give you much more business. i follow some online stores through twitter and it's awesome when they post hot deals going on, promo codes, and contests. even just for customer service is great. congrats.

5. AutoCity

Posted a nice special for 08+ Lancer owners on facebook today. Limited quantity & offered today only... check it out :)

Direct Link: AutoCityImports Facebook Page

6. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

It's always good to support or supporting vendors as much as possible... Plus you never know what a partnership between lt and say autocity can bring.....

7. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

thats good help for anyone on there who cant get to a computer quick, tthey have there phones to twitt