Lancer Needed *READ THIS*

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by Prophet, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Our great and supporting vendor at Elemental Designs is looking for a new 08 Lancer to design a enclousure for. This is a great opportunity for someone in the Newton Iowa area. So pass the word around and lets find someone! PM me and I will give you who you will need to contact at eD to work out the details.

2. MontrealGTS

MontrealGTS Well-Known Member

They stole my idea just great. Kill the little guy. :(

3. Prophet

I wouldn't call it stealing... they are afterall a supporting vendor and there supporting the Lancer and this forum.... You can't believe you would have been the only company trying to make these? I am not trying to bash what you are trying to accomplish but Elemental Designs has excellent customer service. Makes quality products at a very resonable price.

I hope this doesn't stop you from creating your own box because competion is always a good thing. Means better pricing for us all and keeps the companies on there toes in providing a quality product...

4. MontrealGTS

MontrealGTS Well-Known Member

I know but i was hoping to be the alone one on the forums posting about it but i guess i will have to show um what montreal is all about and put out the best shit around.

5. Prophet

:lol: that is what I would do. You maybe the first too you never know...

6. Prophet

No one in the IOWA area?

7. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

florida sorry, if u come outhere i got u

8. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

any takers yet?

9. Prophet

Nope.... I keep telling eD to move to the Bay Area... got plenty of people who would line up for this opportunity but they said something about cost of living being to high here.... :lol:

10. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Yeah sorry to break it to you, but no one lives in Iowa, let alone car people of this kind....

11. Prophet

We will find someone but if worst comes to worst I am sure Ben the owner of Elemental could ask a local dealership to borrow one for a couple of hours. That is what they did to get there hands on some Dodge cars to make boxes for. I am in no rush since I don't own a Lancer. They all ready made one for the Dodge Magnum....

12. bras_33

cost of living here is high? really? :D

13. Prophet

That is what I said.... not like we have homes that used to sell for $80,000 back in the 70's that are going now for $700,000 or anything? 8O

14. bras_33

could be worse, could be stuck in Iowa.

15. Prophet

:lol: the only good thing in Iowa is Elemental Designs!

16. bras_33

and real good steaks!!!

17. Prophet

Don't know about that. I like to go to Harrah's Ranch off of I5. Damn good steaks there...

18. bras_33

its off topic but...place that on a grill, you can cut the steak with a plastic spoon!!!! or a spork if you are LancerGTS,j/k. It is very tatsy!!!

19. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Wow...someone else who knows about Harris Ranch? 8O

That place DOES have the best damn steaks. :)

20. Prophet

lol how could you not smell it err I mean miss it. I head to Lemoore NAS about once a month and I have to stop there before I go home. Ever been to Jaspers?