lancer lip kits.

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by valthekidd, Apr 18, 2008.

1. valthekidd

valthekidd Member

i am looking for a inexpensive 02lancer lip kit. if ever god would be so gracious to let even find one, it cost an arm and leg. this probably blasfphemy amoung the LT community but is it possible to fit another makes lip kit on it?....say a civic maybe.... :x

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

CIVIC?!?!?! :evil: on a Lancer?!?!?! :evil:

3. valthekidd

valthekidd Member

lmao. :lol: opps. lol. naw im just tryna find the best way to make my ride look good on a budget...

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

try craigslist and things like that.

5. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

+1 for craigslist =)

6. thomatt12

thomatt12 Member

Quit Spamming the Forums..

- Edited by Prophet

7. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

you possibly could fit a civic lip kit on a lancer, whule back i had a acura lip on my galant, fit perfectly. As long as you would mold it and make it look nice i dont think anyone would have anything againts it.....ssssshhhhh just dont tell them its from a civic :p

8. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Is there an online store that would sell like just the front 02-03 lancer oz rally lip because thats what i want.

9. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

And also do the side skirts from the 04-06's fit on an 02-03?

10. Wang

Wang New Member

^What's up david? looks like I found you on another forum

To the OP, just find a used lip kit off an 02 or 03 OZ Rally. They're subtle but look nice and will probably fit your budget. evolutionm.net has a nice for sale section, maybe you can find one there.

11. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

did you check rrm