lancer and lancer ralliart

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Coop, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Coop

Coop Member

Im kinda new to lancers since my last car was a 92 surburban Im kinda confused. Some websites I look at talk about the new lancer but some other ones talk about a lancer ralliart and I was just wondering what the difference was between them

2. vash_241987

vash_241987 Well-Known Member

Ralliart has a turbo an AWD....thats what I know.. :D

3. Coop

Coop Member

Thanks cause i got really confused

4. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

that'll prob be next year sometime

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Last years Ralliart was a lil bigger engine, better suspension, badges and things like that compared to the Lancer es and de

6. vash_241987

.....if thats so....I'll go for the RA...I like the though of AWD and turbo from the manufacture cause I dont feel like voiding my warranty if I got the GTS and turbo it :lol: . 250+ hp would be nice. Does anyone know how much the last RA put out?

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

162hp & 162ft/lb of torque

8. vash_241987

thanks...I haven't seen much info on the new lancer....just seen some spy shots.

9. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

I wonder how much its gonna be, if its nicely priced, i mite hafta swap

10. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

http://lancertuners.com/modules.php...wtopic&t=65&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

The above link takes you to the the thread where I posted some info I have received about the up coming Lancer new models trims that should be released.

The Ralliart version is planned to have a slightly detuned turbo putting out somewhere around 240 to 260 HP from the current 2.0L I4 4B11 engine along with a lighter version of the AWD system. Plan on seeing it at your local Mitsu dealer between late Spring to Summer of 2008 for a price around $25K to $30k depending on packaging and other accessories added to the car and how well of a negotiator you are with the dealer's sharks :twisted:. Keep in mind this is the current info I have gotten from a representative at Mitsubishi North America. Because it is not fully confirmed and announced by Mitsu, it is subject to modification and change. Expect to get the full story and tech specs within the next months at the Tokyo Auto Show when the final production version of the Evo X is unveiled.

Bill