Lancer 2008 Bluetooth lag

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by blackeyed, Jun 26, 2010.

1. blackeyed

blackeyed Well-Known Member

Hi all!
    Am I the only one that's getting a bluetooth call lag? Basically, if I connect my phone with hands-free and try to call someone from phone, it connects me only when the person picks up the phone and sometimes even seconds later. How to get it to connect when it is ringing not when the person already talks to me? I don't want to add all people to car's phonebook to hear me calling them :)

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

who is your provider?

3. blackeyed

blackeyed Well-Known Member

It is not a provider problem and phone is Nokia but I don't believe it is phone problem either. The thing is that when I call from car by saying the name whom to call I hear ringing but if I call from phone that is connected to car I hear only when the person has picked up and thats annoying. Maybe there are some settings for hands free to hear ringing immediatelly after I select whom to call in my phone?

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I was just saying that because with my phone on hands free mode using my blu tooth headset i get a delay as well. I have Verizon and a Casio boulder. I think it may be just a blu tooth thing. But I could definitely be wrong.

5. stevebucknor1

stevebucknor1 Member

If I connect my phone with hands-free and try to call someone from phone, it connects me only when the person picks up the phone and sometimes even seconds later. Is there any special technique for it.

6. CyborgDNA

CyborgDNA Well-Known Member

same thing happens for me I'm guessing it's a bluetooth limitation

7. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

yeah i think it is due to bluetooth limitation

8. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I haven't used the Bluetooth to call very often, but I notice a little lag or delay when playing music from my iPhone. Not sure if the two are the same, but it sounds like a Bluetooth issue.

9. dudejman05

dudejman05 Guest

Its the blutooth. Cant change it. I also notice, when someone calls me, I have to wait a couple seconds after I pickup to say hello.

10. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

yeah when talking with helix i notcied this