Judge's progress thread. ** PIX UP **

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by TheJudge, Aug 19, 2009.

1. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

Hey people in April I bought an 03 lancer oz rally. It turned out to be a horror story but I'm sticking through it. The ass that owned the car before best on the car and didn't know what he was doing. The power steering system was shot and the entire pump n the lines with the pressure fitting needed to be replaced because put brake fluid into the power steering system. It was burning so hot that the cap on the power steering fluid bottle was melting.... The transmission had a small buck to it when it was going from park to drive or reverse (yes it is an automatic) I know you don't have to say it...... Anyway long story short about the transmission the casing was cracked and jb welded together... The bell housing was bent so the transmisson that wasn't even for a lancer would fit it had a 2 bolt connection only not 4 or w.e it's supossed to be. And then when my alternator died the bolt fused to the alternator so i had to sawzal it out... So that's about what I've gone through fixing it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

System:
    jvc deck
    infinity kappa speakers in front
    alpine type r speakers with tweaters in back
    720 watt kenwood amp (this is my 4 channel amp I'm looking for z nice like 1500 watt amp at the moment)
    2 12" jbl subs

Mods:
    Aftermarket headlights and tail lights
    17" Koing rims with low profile tires
    Tints
    Short ram intake
    Carbon fiber evo wing, im in the process of fixing it now i'll take more pix when its doneand on the car.

I'm getting out if paintball and if I sell my whole gearbag I can afford either a sevond block and build that either with or without a turbo, just build thf block I have now, or really see how much work it is to find a ralliart motor and drop that in. I'd like some help and advice with the work.

Judge.

2. BringDownTheSky

BringDownTheSky Well-Known Member

Re: Judge's progress thread.

welcome man.

3. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

Thanks

4. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

post picsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

welcome to the forums

5. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

It's not in very good shape yet at 3 I'll take some pix

6. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

Pix r up n updated with my system

7. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

I started sanding n doing bondo work on my bumpers. Will post pics when stuff is closer to being completed

8. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

wow ive heard of ppl mistreating cars but that is by far the worst, some ppl are best to not touch cars

9. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I cant stand it when someone has a decent ride...but dosent take care of it or cuts corners....

10. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

Yes. The jb weld on the tranny blew my mind I made the tranny shop show me

11. enkrypter_DJ

i just read this a second time, it still blew my mind

12. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

And someone in s minivan pretty much totaled my whip. Awesome I'll post pix when I get back to my house.

13. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Wow post pictures ASAP.

Major props for sticking with the car and fixing everything.

14. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

[​IMG]

The axel is bent and the tire wont even move.

15. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Holy shit dude.. you weren't hurt were you?

Is insurance going to cover it all or do you know yet? That car just may be ***** lol.

16. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

dont talk about the curse...

17. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

* Edited :)

18. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

So the only nice car in the area that i liked and could afford was an 05 civic...ugh

19. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Wow.. talk about a down grade :/

Just drive it around for a few years, save up some money and get another OZ :)

20. enkrypter_DJ

thats too bad, i hope the civic isnt another car that was abused and JB wleded together