For Sale Jogenmaru's partout 02-03 OZ rally lancer

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by Jogenmaru, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

New ACT clutch kit for 02-03 lancer. As far as i know it should work on any es/ls/oz rally for the years of 02-06. Its the same tranny. Retails for $426 on act website. Ebay retails for $340

You get it from me for $250 shipped. SOLD!!!

Evo 8 odometer cluster $65 shipped plug n play for manuals(sold)

Evo 7 replica tailights for 02-06 lancer $55 shipped(sold)

Front and rear upper strut bars $60

Stock radio $30 shipped

the interior piece for where the radio goes(dont know name) $25 shipped(sold)

Megan racing coil overs. Had on for a year. Selling for $475 shipped (SOLD)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  2. Jogenmaru

pics

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  3. Jogenmaru

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

Attached Files:

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I say keep the valve cover and use it as a candy dish.

5. Jogenmaru

I might do something like that.

6. Hi, is your rear spoiler avalible?

7. Jogenmaru

I do indeed have it. I have to reinstall the 3rd brake light in it though. I would have to get you a quote on shipping. I will pm you on Thursday about pricing details.

8. You still have your clutch kit? mine burnt up yesterday. How much use has it seen?

9. Jogenmaru

I still have it. It is brand new still. Still in factory box

10. Jogenmaru

pics moar some

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  11. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Still want the boot....I'll throw you some cheese when I get paid on the 4th. Christmas completely drained the stack...

12. bull44

bull44 New Member

are your strut braces still for sell? how much shipped to Montreal Quebec Canada
    Thanks Bull44

13. Jogenmaru

My stut braces are still for sale. I'm kinda afraid that with them shipped to Canada it will be more than it is worth because of the international shipping. I just shipped out a wing and that was $65. Due to the rather long package. I would guess shipping for both of these to Canada would be around $80.

Items updated.

14. Jogenmaru

so i keep deleting your actual address. pm the ish to me so i wont have to rely on my phone for it. LOL

15. lancer2quick

Ha...I do the same thing almost everyday. PM sent

16. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Where them coils at, brah? Will buy front brace with coils if I decide to take them off your hands.

17. Jogenmaru

I'm looking for a junk yard that will pick this ish up withouth them on. I'm about to just drive around the cirner and drop it off and take the wheels and stuff off there. But it is kinda cold. Another pic

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

18. lancer2quick

Just do what I did when I was working with Dale Jarrett Racing...Take the coils off and put a piece of PVC pipe inside the original springs. It works for a "roll it around the garage" fix.

EDIT::

I have the front and rear OEM shocks/struts if you want to try to use them. I could even get some PVC pieces so all you have to do is bolt them up

19. bull44

bull44 New Member

alright thats cool i might drive up to laurel md next month.if you still have them we could make deal.

20. Jogenmaru

Alright, I dropped the car off at the junk yard. Removing some things from the list and gonna add pics of the coils when I get home. Got a whole $150 for my baby. I forgot to take the plates off before I left in a hurry.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2