in motion dvd version 30.99 patch?

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by The Beav, Jan 15, 2009.

1. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

does any one know where i can get the patch for the 30.99 version of the stock navagation system? i really want to be able to play movies on long trips and stuff! thanx! :D

2. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

I've been keeping an eye out for this and this is the information that I have found.

There is going to be a generic DVD in Motion for all versions, however is is still being packaged. It is taking a bit longer because people were selling someone elses hard work so he had to create licenses for his patch. He is also making the patch as easy for people as possible to upload to their navi. Many had problems burning an iso image disc. All in all, it is coming!!!

3. BCAPE

BCAPE Well-Known Member

any update on this?

4. EngRWW33

Nothing yet...

5. soldier7duece

soldier7duece Member

I'm anxiously awaiting this as well. I hope Otaku can release it by spring, keeping my fingers crossed! :mrgreen:

6. The Beav

bump! WTF when the hell is this going to be out? any news?

7. soldier7duece

soldier7duece Member

Bumpity bump! Us 30.99 version guys are still awaiting this awesome hack. No news yet?

8. The Beav

i know Son of A B****!!! it's pissing me off!!!

9. The Beav

BUMP... any word yet? this waiting is killing me!!!

10. EngRWW33

nothing yet. The guy who has been working on this could not find someone with the 30.99 version that can get the appropriate files to him, so he has nothing to work with. BUMMER!!!!

11. The Beav

where the hell is he he can use my freak'n car!!! lol!