how to tell if my car is a "OZ rally" or a "Rally Art"

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Malancr, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Malancr

Malancr Member

Hello People
    how can I tell if my car is a "OZ Rally" or a Rally art"
    my car is a 2007 model, but was wondering if there are any big differences between them.

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

The main difference between the OZ and Ralliart is the engine. The OZ has the 2.0L 4G94 while the Ralliart has the 2.4L 4G69. The easiest way to tell is to look at the front of the engine close to where the trans bolts up for the ID plate. Its a smooth rectangular section with wither G94 or G69 stamped on it.

3. Malancr

Malancr Member

thanks

then mine is a OZ rally cause it has a 2.0liter engine

thanks

4. Malancr

Malancr Member

also what do you recommend when looking for parts online

on the different pages where they give you the option to select the car to look for parts for your vehicle most of the times it only shows LANCER 2007 ES and they doesnt show the LANCER OZ rally, will the headlights and tail lights will fit for both models ?

thanks

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Mine is located right above the intake manifold. Your car is too jdm for me l2q. That's too complicated to look for. LOL

2012-03-12_13-43-29_616.jpg 2012-03-12_13-43-48_513.jpg

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Haha..too JDM....thats a first. Kinda flattering at the same time. But mine actually has the plate on the firewall also. But, I was just referring to the actual engine block.

As for the 07 ES thing.....as long as you have the 2.0L engine, the parts are the same. I know for the longest time no one listed the Ralliart in their systems. I had to cross reference everything to the Sportback lancer. As long as they have the ES in the system, you should be good.

7. Malancr

Malancr Member

excellent thanks for the info