Houston Region SCCA Autocross

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by JGSkains, Jun 4, 2008.

1. JGSkains

JGSkains Well-Known Member

Any you SE Texas folks considered meeting up at the SCCA sponsered Autocross at Gulf Greyhound Park?

2. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

didn't even know this was here...lol...sometimes a good "bump" helps if nothings happens for a few days...that's not to say go bump happy, but it helps.

from my experience, there aren't a hella amount of Lancers in a local Tx area here. haven't seen many on any of the forums. maybe you should get a decal and start sportin...LOL!

oh yeah, as far as the meet...where is this located, when...you know...the goods

3. JGSkains

Rather than making an extremely long post I decided to wait for the questions. LOL.

The Houston Region of the SCCA holds a the Solo Autocross once a month in the Gulf Greyhound Park parking lot. The next one is on July 6th. It is free to watch and around I think it costs $45, if you are not an SCCA member, to participate.

Here is the link to the info.: http://houscca.com/solo/index.asp

I am planning on running "Mistress Mitsu" and I thought it would be a great place for us to meet up.

4. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

oh ok...right on...I have summer classes and I work on the weekends so who knows if i'll be there...

5. JGSkains

That would present a bit of a problem.

6. JGSkains

I do believe you are right. I should sport the decal

7. JGSkains

Okay I guess no one is interested. If anyone is interested though I will be out there on July 6th. It's a great way to test yourself and your car.

8. JGSkains

Houston Autocross event this Sunday. Sure would be nice to see some more lancers there.