Houston based Lancer Group??????

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Als09GTS, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

Are their any other lancer enthusiasts in Houston who are actively involved in a Lancer orginazation?

2. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

well i live in spring but the only thing im involved in is LT and a couple lancer meets that i organize but thats bout it. there are several lancers on this forum that are houston area based.

3. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

like me... :D

4. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

haha yes much like my boy here

5. spawn

spawn Well-Known Member

and me

6. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

Rock on. Well, if any meets or activities of that nature come up, hopefully you guys could help keep me in the loop.

7. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

The link you posted is not showing. it is taking me to an error page.

8. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

yo im moving to cypress im so down for starting one if there isnt

9. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

Dude, that would be awesome. I live down in Clear Lake. Just let me know when you get down to the area.

10. Texas Aggie

What color Lancer so you have? I live in Galveston, till the end of the week. I've seen a blk GTS on 45 quite a bit. young white guy if I'm not mistaken

11. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

Yeah. That is probably me. I work on the island, so I am that way every day.

12. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

yo are all the lancers and owners ok after the accident?

13. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Well lets try to keep one Thread open for The HTown Lancer Meets GO to mine H-Town Lancers. Got a list going!

14. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

ya im dion good.. i havent heard anything bad from anyone else... how u doin azn daddy?.. i know u go to school down in T A&M galveston??

but ya im from houston too and i would love to have a meet or something.. anything really! lol

15. Texas Aggie

im good. i'm here livin at my fiance's house now. my school got banged up good. im going to have to commute to College Station a few times a week. hopefully some fellow Aggies may try and help myself and others out on the cost for gas and such. sucks man...its about 180+ miles round trip. I'm going to rack up some major miles on my car...so much for getting a new one...lol

thanks for asking though man. how's ur car runnin?

16. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Totally sucks dude :( but school is important even if takes sacrificing your time and money and the long driven miles on the car.

Oh so that we can keep the houston meets to one thread
    http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... 4862#60565

just in case anyone whom did not see this

17. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

ok sweet good that ur doin alright.. the trips gonna suck tho.. just push through these enxt few months and finaly graduate! lol

but boy is it runnin nice... the first few days i didnt relly force anything outta it so i could let everything settle but now its awesome... i beat a maxima 3.5se from a dead start the other day and i even had a mom driving with her son look at my car and i saw her lips say "wow" lol good feeling... but ya i def recommend what i put on my car for anyone thats lookin for some quick mods