HID Mini Group buy!

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Ok since a few people missed the last group buy i am going to do a quick mini one lol. I will take orders until Monday 10/5 and if we have enough we will go through with the group buy.

Pricing and info is the same and posted below

If you want to order please only reply with your email address to send invoice, bulb size, Color temp and if you want the free harness or flicker kit ( if you plan on getting the DRL bypass from jrox then you dont need either)

100.00 per Kit includes 2 bulbs, 2 DIGITAL ballast, wire harness relay or anti flicker(your choice), 18 month warranty!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. yoshilancer

yoshilancer Well-Known Member

which one is for the drl relay..the wire harness relay of anti flicker....?

3. Automoglow

niether is gonna be a DRL bypass you would have to get the Jrox bypass...or you can get our wireharness and make the bypass. I have also heard the antiflicker kit helps with the DRLs.

4. yoshilancer

which ballast is for 100 dollars...?

5. Automoglow

we sell the super slim digital kits the ballast is the bottom one and now they are a tad smaller with the new design.

6. yoshilancer

thats the one thats for only 100..?

7. Automoglow

yes sir and it is one bad boy lol...

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Gah I keep seeing these group buys but I can never join in! Just wait until Christmas or a little after and hopefully I'll finally be able to put my name down :p