hey..

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by BabyLee, Aug 21, 2007.

1. BabyLee

BabyLee Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!! i am new 2 this site but i got my car back in may. i Have a silver DE that i am not in love with cuz it is so plain....i cant beleiev they didnt put a center console in it........but overall i am likin it cuz I actually got it all on my own so it is MINE!! 2 do wut i please 2 it....if n e one has n e suggestions please let me know so i can start changin shyt....Thanx....*MuAhZ*

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Ow.

So what do you plan to actually do with the car? Track? Street race? Look good?

Each of the disciplines have their parts. Most people you will find are going the street race or look good, or a combo of both.

3. BabyLee

BabyLee Well-Known Member

i wouldnt mind it a bit faster cuz its not as fast as i wish it was....but im a girl so lookin nice would be more for what i am going for.....so i would like it 2 go a little quicker but for the most part i would like 2 invest my cash in its looks..........thanx

4. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Well, personally I think the car cant look much better :lol: Of course you will need to pick out some rims you like.

You should do some interior work, get a good sound system in there.

5. jda1unv

jda1unv Well-Known Member

put some nice 19 inch chrome rims on it n the rrm exhaust and u should be good for a lil while

6. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

congrats on the buy. i'll be selling my CF hood soon. PM if ur interested.

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!!

Congrats on the new 08...the easiest is tint, it will do wonders on the outcome of the car, then rims. Not necessarily in that order but I think tint is key. My $.02

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Concrats on your ride and welcome to the site.