Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by resolutionny7, Dec 19, 2007.

1. resolutionny7

resolutionny7 Well-Known Member

Hey hows everyone anyways as most of you know im the owner of Project Lancer and were running a contest at the moment basicly to design A Project Lancer 2008 Lancer Calendar. Were looking for the best Lancer pictures you guys have got and they have to be high res. If you guys are interested check it out since i know a few of you are over at PL as well.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/2008_Lancers ... wtopic=862

Thanks
    -Josh

P.S. Admins/Mods if you dont want me posting this just delete it no big deal.

2. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

Sounds fun, when I get a chance I'll try and take some and post em up.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

can I be in?

[​IMG]

4. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

^ Media Hog ... j/k, lol I think it would be a crime not to put our resident star lancer in the calender, lol

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey dont tell every 1! Gotta get it out there for all to see.

6. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

hey hey, dont forget about me!!!!....lol :p

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok I wont, but get that thing out already. I wanna do a photo deal with ya.

8. Nemo420

i know trust me i do too. im sitting here like a little excitted girl going to disneyland, lmao :oops:

they are taking more pix tonight with the wheels on and the calipers painted. hopefully the back bumber will be done too.

9. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

^ how long have they had it for?

Quick question... with the new parts, how much weight do you think you saved? like, did you wiegh the OEM parts and the new parts and figure the difference?

10. Nemo420

shop has had it since the accident and thats was 10/19, so its been exactlly 2 months now. reason its been so long cuz it was hard to fink a trunk. Mitsu had their trunks on back order till dec. 6th and VIS came out with theres like nov. 20somthing. i didnt do the whole weight each part and find out how much i was saving, but its prolly like 50lbs or maybe a little more. its not that big of a difference but every ounce counts. my cvt gts prolly weighs the same as a manual gts now. but who knows.