Hey everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by resolutionny7, Nov 14, 2007.

1. resolutionny7

resolutionny7 Well-Known Member

Well i guess ill formally introduce myself since i've only been here for quite a bit although i know many of you already here because your members on my site as well. Im Josh and i do alot of S***. First im a mechanic and love cars. Im a certified airframe mechanic aka allows me to work on any type of aircraft in the world. I play guitar, i play paintball, i design websites, i do studio musician work, etc i do alot.

Im a sales assosicate at P.C. Richard and son which is basically a best buy but better only in the ny, nj area so if anyone needs pricing etc just let me know.

Im In college majoring in aerospace and mechanical engineering to someday design my own cars or aircrafts which ever i chose to do the day i wake up. Im 17 turning 18 in a few weeks and enjoying life.

2. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

welcome to the site. I now you will enjoy it.

3. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome home bro sit back and enjoy, dude

4. Guest

Guest Guest

welcome and glad to have ya.

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

welcome glad you are here, so you are the dude that will desing evo 11 and lancer 11 huh???? make sure that lancer 11 come turbo charged this time dammit!!!! lol

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

welcome and college life is amazing , im 19 and enjoying life as well :D

7. resolutionny7

lmao hahah ya its a possibility let me get my degree first hahah but then ill post on here and PL and have you guys all give me ideas for lancer 11 hahahah

8. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and its about time, maaaannnnnnnnn!!!!

9. resolutionny7

hahah ya i've been lurking around forever but ill get a bit more active here thanks for all the welcomes 8) hopefully we can do a few good combine LT and PL things such as meets or something.

10. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Welcome east-coast dude. 8)

11. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

welcome man

looks like u do alot for your age. thats dope tho, good job.

8)

12. resolutionny7

yup i sure do and theres way more to that list lol its amazing i can run Project Lancer and post here as well along with school and everything else.

13. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Welcome to the Lancer Tuners Community!

14. 08SilverES90

08SilverES90 Well-Known Member

hey welcome =]

you do a lot already, already a certified airframe mechanic!
    im 17 also, wishing i can do all that you can. but barely keep up
    with ap grades.

anyways hope you enjoy these forums.

15. resolutionny7

well im not 100% certified yet i have to take the test in december which will be a piece of cake since i was top mechanic there for two years in a row and had my own crew damn i feel like an old man sometimes

16. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Welcome!

I wish I grew up in your family. It's the genes.. :D
    Looks like your doing very well man. Keep up the work and I know you'll enjoy the site. :D