Hello LancerTuners.com...

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Mar 26, 2008.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

Hey there LancerTuners.com –

My name is Joe Tiano with AutoCityImports, and I am very happy to be on these boards to help support the Lancer market. We are going to be working very closely with the 2008+ Lancers and we will keep all the members here very informed with all the new parts that are available for your ride.

We also want to offer the members here $15 off all your orders. If you are checking out online just type in “LANCERTUNERS†in the coupon box during checkout to save $15 off your order. If you are calling in your order just mention that you are from these boards and your sales rep will deduct $15 off your order :D

Also here is a direct link to our 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Parts page.

2. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

Great to have on on dude. Welcome :D

3. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

Damn, only if i waited a few days to order my RRM pulley! But I ordered it on Friday so it should be here soon! ha!

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Happy to have you here Joe :)

5. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Welcome. Do you have the Greddy exhaust in stock??

6. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

Greddy is scheduled to have a shipment coming in the first/second week in April. As long is this goes through and there delivery lands when they say they are then their will be plenty of Ti-C exhausts to fill all the backorders and then some. (Hopefully) BUT...Judging off past experiences with Greddy once there shipment comes in and everyones orders are satisfied they will be out of stock and on backorder again in no time. SO…if you want to guarantee yourself one of these systems on Greddy’s next delivery then I highly suggest pre-ordering it.

7. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

hey Joe-
    good to see you on the forum.