Happy Holiday's From AMG

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone on here for there support in the year of 2009! We had a great year and wouldn’t have been able to do it without this community. You have helped me grow this business and get my name out there. For some of you that don’t know I run this on my own. I look forward to another great year with all of you and most of all so new quality prices and unbeatable prices for 2010.

PS: I will be heading on a cruise 12/19 for a week so I will not be around to process orders or answer any emails. So if you have orders please get it in before 12/19 or ill see you when I get back.

Thank you for all your support and look forward to a new year with all of you!

2. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Im back from vacation! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got everything they wanted!

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

WOOOO light man is back hahaha. Automoglow has had an awesome year right in line with our very own here at LT. We continue to support him and all of our supporting vendors as we cross into the new year... plus you never know what the new year will bring us...