Halos / Angle eyes......

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Ok I have been thinking lately and since the Lancer is such a popular car and i sponsor this site. I have been looking at the 2008 and trying to figure out a few products to develope lighting wise, and i think the first one is going to be Angle eyes for the front lights something similiar to the pictur below (just the ring though not the whole light assembly) eexcept they will be the exact size for the 08 lancer. whta you think?

Auto_Lighting_System.jpg

2. Automoglow

Im talking about just the ring around the lights itself not the whole headlight assembly! It would be a circle tube that would fit perfect for the ring in the headlights. MontrealGTS will be doing the measurements for me and recieveing the kit for free to test and give me some pictures. anyone else wanna help him let me know ill hook you up too! I think they will look sick!

3. Automoglow

4. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

really interested in those. i would like to help. i live in jersey tho

5. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

Is the headlight assembly housing for the 08 Lancer openable? Most of the headlight housings I have come across only allow the bulb to be taken in and out. Maybe I am just missing something here, but how would you install them?

Bill

6. Automoglow

you would actually remove the whole assembly and bake in in the over at like 200 degrees or so for 10-15 min to loosen the glue and then pull it apart. the only problem for me is that i don't own a lancer so i don't have any way of doing this to get the exact measurement or size so id be will to give anyone a free set for getting this for me.

7. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

bro why didnt u jsut call me up lol i live what 20 mins from you. text me and well get together and you can take whatever u need from it.

8. Automoglow

lol im lazy so i figured i would give a way a few sets for free

9. LancerGTS

well u know me a free thing is always nice :D

10. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

11. LancerGTS

yeah thats the way to fix ours too

12. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

^^ have u tried it? 8O

13. LancerGTS

i pulled the fuse out problem solved

14. Automoglow

well if it solved the issue are we ready to get 10 or more people for the group buy?

15. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

\

which fuse?! i wana disable DRL's .. :(

16. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in HIDs definitely....how much we talkin here and whats the difficulty of the install?

17. Automoglow

10 or more people your looking 185.00 a set ..simple plug and play to install!

18. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

count me in...HID's and if we get the angel eyes together too woohoo

19. LancerGTS

if u need help getting rid of the DRL's pm me and ill help u

20. RedRum

RedRum Member

some cars dont have fuse 13, like me and i want to get rid of my DRLs too. Also i would love to get HIDs or angle eyes!