GFD_firefighter's '11 GTS Sportback

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by gfd_firefighter, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I got my car last summer and I love her. I've done some minor mods thus far but am waiting for 100K to roll around before I really start in on the engine. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    ^First thing I did was vinyl the front end and apply yellow covers to the fog lights. Neither are still there.

[​IMG]
    ^^Magnaflow custom Exhaust and Rallyarmour

[​IMG]
    ^^Relocated License Plate

[​IMG]
    ^^Scorpion EvoX Bumper Add On (still some masking tape residue left on bumper in this pic)

[​IMG]
    ^^Underglow

[​IMG]
    ^^Underglow with parking lights

2011 Lancer Sportback
    Touring Package
    Fosgate sound
    HIDs
    Leather

Mods (completed):
    Takeda Retain Air Intake
    RRM Timing Controler
    Magnaflow Custom Exhaust
    Underglow
    EvoX License Relocation and Bumper Cap
    Razo Competition Sport Pedals
    iJDMtoy Xenon White Dome Lights and Parking Lights
    Chrome Amber Turn Signals
    PIAA Xtreme White DRLs
    Nokya 3300K Fog Bulbs

Mods (to be done):
    Eibach Sportback Pro Kit Springs (this summer)
    Megan Racing Coilovers (when suspension dies)
    HKS Oil Cap and Radiator Cap
    RPW Headers 4-2-1
    RPW Alutec Crank Pulley
    Kaizen Tuning Custom ECU Tune

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I don't care what anyone says....I love the new sportbacks. Nice mod list so far. Keep us updated and don't be scared to post more pics.....we love pics

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

^ This. New sport backs looking sick as hell.

4. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

F*ck yeah, Sportback!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Thanks all. I think The next thing to be done is to wrap the hood, roof and spoiler in 3M Scotchprint 1080 Carbon. I'd buy the real stuff but it would get all dinged up in the winter and I have yet to see a carbon spoiler for the sportback.

6. So it's been a while since I posted and I've done some work to my sportback. She got in an accident last fall so the front bumper and rear bumper covers needed to be redone. (i got rear-ended and pushed into the car in front of me). I ended up going with a Ralliart Rear bumper and doing custom exhaust. In the front I also went with an extreme dimensions aftermarket bumper. She just got new shoes this week.

202111_642830655486_584027157_o.jpg 860649_672405442376_1504246765_o.jpg 882849_672417902406_294796245_o.jpg 883952_672414439346_818087480_o.jpg

7. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

OK...Here are my thoughts:

Wheels are ballin, front and rear bumpers are good, custom exhaust are the way to go..but I don't know about the tips(but thats just me). The first thing I think you should do is kill all the white on the front. Get to blacking out that center...It just looks like a grumpy old man when its all one color. ha But Nice choices, man...keep us updated and don't get sandwiched on the road again. haha

8. Yeah I have been lazy. I am going to turn the front into the full evoX front look once the weather gets nice. I am going to plastidip the whole front grill area as well as the bottom white lip and the fog light grills.

9. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I love the exhaust.